Pyle Audio Musical Instruments

Forgot to mention… I ordered the bass on the 1st…

Still NOTHING!

I’ve NEVER had such slow “Packing” let alone shipping since I started ordering from woot in 2006!

Yeah, I ordered on the 1st as well. I emailed support last week and they said it’s being shipped through the vendor so they don’t have tracking info. I asked if they could at least confirm it’s been shipped, but never got a response.

Sorry for the delay. Let me see what I can find out.

6/19 Update: Obviously there is a problem. The buyer is working frantically with the vendor to get this resolved, hopefully today. I’ll let you know more as soon as I get the info.

This is a screw-up for sure and we apologize.

I received an update from Woot support informing me the vendor could not fulfill the order. I received a full refund from Woot.

I’m sorry. We are working with this vendor to see that this doesn’t happen in the future. :frowning:

It has now been over a month… I have not received my Bass… Nor have I received an update… And I definitely have not received a refund!

What The He11 Woot!

I WANT MY BASS!!!

After a full 4+ weeks of waiting… and asking 3 times… “Where is my Bass?”… they said they can’t send me one and they are going to refund my money.

What a pain in the A22!

I’m so sorry. We recognize that this was a horrible experience and will work to see that it doesn’t happen again.

So I finally got my bass, but the strings rattle. As far as I can tell, that means I need to adjust the truss, but I have no idea how to do that and it didn’t come with instructions, nor can I find any online. There’s generic instructions for various basses, but the truss adjustment for this bass doesn’t seem to be in the same spot as all those others. Anybody have any clue how this is supposed to work?

EDIT: Figured it out! There’s a little plastic panel at the top of the neck by the tuning pegs that’s held on by three screws. You take that off, and then the truss rod adjustment thing is in a groove under that.