PYLE Marine-Grade Bluetooth Speaker

Solid reviews (4.0 out of 5.0) over at amazon

Some additional info and reviews can be found over at pyleaudio.com

**Item: **PYLE Marine-Grade Bluetooth Speaker
Price: $39.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=PYLE Marine-Grade Bluetooth Speaker)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=PYLE Marine-Grade Bluetooth Speaker)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
4/1/2013 - $39.99 - 42 comment(s)

Did you get permission to use the trademarked term PYLE? How about BLUETOOTH? Yeah, that’s what I thought. Keep editing, buddy!

I got two of these from WOOT a few months ago and they are well worth the money. Sounds just as good the Beats pill and other high end units. I was surprised at how good it sounded. Well put together and easy to setup and use. I’m very happy with them. Sent the other to my dad in Dominican Republic. I use mine when i run my obstacle races.

I also purchased two last time they were offered on Woot. Great speakers, but beware that you can’t run both at the same time for stereo sound. I didn’t realize that. Battery charge lasts a long time, basically all day. I’ve used a speaker during camping, kayaking on the river, and haning out in the backyard around the fire pit. My teen kids use the other in their room, and love it. At this price I might pick up two more as early Christmas gifts.

Sounds like I’ve found my new shower speaker. No more awful a capella singing. Now I can sing awfully along with music!

In for one. Hopefully this one is loud enough for dancing and acting foolish on our beach. Have tried 3 different BT speakers and docks and none of them are loud enough. Maybe we should consider turning our hearing aids up.

very disappointed with my purchase of two of these. the sound quality is pretty good as well as battery, but can’t pair it with a couple of apple computers in the house and although it is advertised weather proof, if you read the directions it warns against use such as at the pool and in direct sunlight. what gives??

Oh Well…Ya shoulda went Android :slight_smile:

Knowing that the battery charge time is 3 hours simply begs the question - how long does the speaker play for on that 3 hour charge? I realize factors like how loud you play it would affect that, but still it is sort of important before I chunk down cash on a rechargeable speaker.

I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I think they’re covering their butts. I got one from Woot last time and absolutely love it. It sounds great for its size, it’s plenty loud enough and it’s a tank. It’s gone underwater in the hot tub a few times and been left out in the rain embarassingly often with no problems at all. The battery life is crazy- I still haven’t run it dead in one session.

But how does it sound in an uparmored humvee?

I liked the unit when i bought it (for the price). audio quality was bad at high volume. I bought it for taking out in the kayak. It broke after 1 month and maybe 3 kayak trips. I would buy it again if I didn’t feel it would die. At least I got a refund from woot!

More expensive units sound better but they are more expensive…

I purchased one last time it was on Woot. I love it, great sound, and the charge last forever! But the bluetooth range is only about 5-10 feet, and thats assuming nothing it between your phone and the speaker. This is the biggest downfall of the unit, and probably why its so cheap.

Sorry for the problem with the speaker. It has a one year warranty with Pyle. Did you contact them for assistance?

No 3.5 mm jack, for those of us still using antiquated technology?

(And, yes, I’m still using my brown, refurbished Zune, which I Wooted way back when…)

This is true. Anything more than 10 feet and the slightest gusts of air movement will blow the bluetooth waves away. We use it as an amplified speaker for the hot tub. The tablet sits safely out of harms way, but the speaker can float right there in the tub with us and is close enough, so no problem.

Does it float? Can I just toss this in the pool and let it do its thang?