Pyle PA Systems

We’re trying out a quasi-sorta-okay-maybe-not-so-newish thing here on Electronics.Woot where instead of one thing in the daily deal spot, we give you ALL THE PA SYSTEMS AND MOAR SYSTEMS OF THE PA!!

And since it’s a special kinda sale, we thought it needed a special kinda discussion place that you can find here.

LINK TO THE SALE: http://electronics.woot.com/plus/pyle-pa-systems

[qualityposts=5885306][/qualityposts]

OK reviews (2.9 out of 5.0) on the 600 watt model over at amazon and check out the product page for the 800 watt

The reviews on Amazon for the 800W unit are pretty good (no reviews found on the Bluetooth unit). I am actually considering this. But I will probably get 20-day shipping after my comments below.

I REALLY wish Woot would cut the BS when it comes to “list” prices. Even on the mothership, this has a “list” price of $479.99, not $537.99 as stated here on Woot.

Furthermore, the mothership sells this for $199 (free shipping), so what we are REALLY being offered is a pretty decent discount of $74.01.

Come on, Woot. When your parent company sells something, you should quote the price DIFFERENCE for Woot, which is what you are actually offering. And cut the baloney of differing list prices. It just makes you look like you are lying or dumb or both.

Kirk: “Norman, listen to me. Spock is a lair.”
Spock: “Norman, I am lying.”

Anyone know if this would work ok as a keyboard amp?