Pyle Stereo Bluetooth Headphones w/Mic

They don’t flex much, so probably yes.

hows the range and signal/interference? how about sound quality in general? i have some cheap kinivos i got on amazon that drop signal when my iphone is on my waist, pretty annoying.

only can pair with 2 fones? I got the TV, fone, laptop and other wireless gizmos that wants to pair with this headset. How does one go on selecting what to pair with?

Color coordination. Buy three with different colors!

I bought a pair last time they were on sale, it ran out before I could post my opinion there.

They’re not that flexible and not adjustable at all, as people have pointed out. That said they fit ok on my dome, but they do… pinch after a while.
I’ve got them paired with my crappy Pantech phone(Dont buy Pantech(F-them)) as well as my Samsung S7 Slate(This on the other hand, is awesome). I’ve gotten good and bad votes on the mic quality, so Im uncertain there. The sound coming out of my phone is an utter disgrace, but when listening to music or watching movies on the tablet sounds great.

Summary: Decent headphones for small-headed peeps at that price.

Perfect, I came here worried that my small head might cause issues with these if they’re made for average people but I guess I got lucky tonight! In for 7.

Just received mine before leaving for a road trip. Super easy to set up, they work great with my iPhone 4S. Sound quality isn’t stellar but better than I expected. Great stuff!

What the heck is going on? I was just getting ready to pick up 3 of these & bam, the price changed. (went up 15 dollars? Come on! What’s the deal WOOT? I am a faithful woot buyer & check it every morning when I wake, but now, I’m just plain ticked off!

Anyone who owns these - would they be okay to wear while jogging? Not bounce loose and still be comfortable?

Picked up a pair last time around.
It paired easily with my ASUS Transformer.
Pros…Good sound, great price
Cons…Charge cable doesn’t feel right when plugging it in.It works but doesn’t have that “snap” when you plug it in.

Overall, I think it’s worth a try.

Anyone know how thick these are, or have a photo from a different angle? I’m hoping they might fit under a motorcycle helmet!

Found this review on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Pyle-PHBT5S-Bluetooth-Headphones-Microphone/product-reviews/B00DU6RX8I/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

So how does one pair up 2 devices from the headphone? Which one gets priority if both are available?

These look identical in terms of plastic to my Nokia BH-503’s.

I happen to like that headset so much that I bought a second pair for when my first one dies.

The proprietary charging port is a pain in the butt though.

There is no review there.

Ugh. The non standard charging cable made the difference. I was almost in for 2. not now.

Not Likely

Your beautiful

Bought a pair in a recent sale, and only just trying them out now.

Uses a nonstandard charging cable. It seems a bit fiddly, and the pin inside the headphones seems loose. Beyond 5 seconds of red LED when I fiddle with the charging cable, the headphones are unresponsive.

No online manual, and I didn’t see one in the box. Not sure if this is broken or normal behavior. Just sent an email to Pyle support.

Fit tight on an averaged-sized head. No adjusting, and held on purely by the tension of the band wanting to be smaller than your head. That said, not uncomfortable. Might stay on during a run, but I’ll be a little surprised if they hold when sweat hits.

Purple wasn’t even close to purple. They’re bright pink. Either the photos were taken in some weird lighting or someone screwed up what color plastic to put in the moulding machine.