Pyle Tablets

I am looking for a cheap tablet to use for casual internet browsing… would the PTBL93BCD be good for that? All I really desire is something larger to look at than my tiny phone screen.

Anyone? Bueller?

The 9in tablet has a larger screen, sure, but the resolution is 800 x 480, which is going to hinder the usability of the tablet for web usage because of the display size. For comparison, a mid-range smartphone today has a 1280x720 display at four to five inches. I’d opt for the 10in model, just for the slightly greater pixel density and additional 512MB RAM, if I was going to pull the trigger on one of these tablets. The hardware, other than the display, seems solid for your needs.

What is a Cortex A13?

“Android 4.2 Dual Core (Jelly Bean Operating System
1.2 GHz Cortex A9 Processor Chip w/ 3D Graphic Acceleration”

I question the value of a device made by a manufacturer that can’t provide specs without filling them with nonsense; even at these prices.

Actually, there’s no nonsense there.

Here’s info on the Cortex Processors.

PTBL7C

Sells for same on Amazon with free shipping

I haven’t been able to find a lot of specs on these. Does anyone know if the PTBL102BCD will support OpenGL ES 2.0 or if it has GPS?

Received this after my order. The product has been defective and gets stuck on the start screen at android. Send two requests via customer service of woot and there has been no response to my question by woot support even though their customer support page says they respond within 24 hours. Has anyone had issues like this? Is woot customer support reliable? When should I expect an answer from them?

Sorry for the delay. CS generally answers in 1-2 business days. I’ll add you to my afternoon report so they can look into it.