Pyrex 18-Piece Storage Set Color Lids

You can contact Pyrex directly. I’ve heard very good things on their support.

If that doesn’t work, email support@woot.com for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

Ahhhhh yes that does seem to be the case, doesn’t it?! I didn’t check the comments. :slight_smile:

I have a set of Pyrex rounds and squares from a couple years ago. I’m only down one piece that chipped during a move. Might buy these to replace since I like the smaller round ones. They’re great for making egg sandwiches in the oven since they keep them shaped.

I’ve bought similar knockoff sets at my local big box store and the durability difference is telling. I tossed all of those because of chips in about six months of regular usage.

What’s going on with shipping? Has shown as “shipping now” since I bought them (3 sets). Said it would ship in 3 - 8 days. It’s been 10 dais and no sign of them.

Does seem a bit long. Go ahead and ask CS so they can look into it. Email support@woot.com. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

My status says is the same. I’ve been wondering if any of the orders have shipped yet.

I contacted customer service today and received the following response. “We apologize for this extended delay regarding the Pyrex. This order is taking a little longer than usual to ship. We are working very hard with the vendor to get everything out as soon as possible. Please bear with us and thank you for your continued patience.” So, they are still working the orders.

I got a very similar if not an identical message from customer service. This is most un-wootlike.

Both orders finally shipped yesterday. Considering they were offered in the woot-off, i’d have been really p.o’d if the hadn’t.

Anyone know who these are shipped through? I finally got a tracking number yesterday, but the tracking links are broken.

I’ve never seen a tracking number starting with PI.

They shipped from our inventory stored in various Amazon Fulfillment Centers. They use whatever method of shipping is the cheapest from your closest warehouse to you. It can be FedEx, FedEx SmartPost, UPS, Pony Express, etc.