Pyrex 18-Piece Storage Set Color Lids

I think this is the fourth time these have been offered in this Woot-Off. Maybe we all need to buy them so WootStaff can take them out of rotation.

I got mine yesterday, but when I opened the box, I found a few small bowls and lots of broken glass.

I’ve sent in feedback about my order last night, but I have yet to get a response from woot. I can’t recall ever having to return something from woot, so what is the procedure?

Sorry for the problem. Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance. Include your Woot username and order number for faster service.

got mine today and one of the large bowls has a large chip in it. First time I have had an issue as well. I filled out the support form.

I just received mine as well. It is now a 100+ piece set unfortunately. Seems to be the larger bowls as well for me. I just filled out the support form and sent it in. This is the first time I’ve had an issue as well. Either a Pyrex person was mad, or UPS was having a good/bad day.

Oh man, that’s a bummer. Keep us updated on how things turn out!

Just received a response that includes a partial refund as they don’t have any replacement sets to send out. I chose that over an RMA. Thank you woot! I appreciate it.

I got an RMA number. I was told I would receive a pre-paid label. I have not gotten anything else and was told to check my Spam folder … nothing from Woot in there. Not pleased.

I was sent a link to return the package.

So you’re good? The return label comes as a separate email. It often ends up in spam/junk folders.