Pyrex Storage Plus 18-Piece Set

I just opened mine yesterday, and while they weren’t smashed to pieces, a couple were cracked at the top. With how over-packaged woot items usually are, I was surprised. Meant to look into how to return/exchange it today. …the comments are making me nervous…

Got mine the last time they were on and love it! One was chipped, and I just called the Pyrex number and they shipped a new one out immediately; took less time for that than it did to purchase, lol!

Hmm… they told me they’d be sending a replacement for mine, and I saw in the thread that others were getting theirs, too. There was also the option to just get a refund without having to return anything. No need to return on the replacement either, Woot’s been pretty good about this.

Hopefully this time they put the box in a box though.

Awesome. Yay w00t!

Yours come in a box? Where do you live, Beverly Hills?

Email service@woot.com and they’ll take care of you. Sorry for the problems.

Yeah, like a Matryoshka doll.

Exactly. I had a couple that were chipped. I emailed customer service and they offered me a replacement or a refund without having to ship back the originals. From what I can tell, Woot has handled the issue very well. My replacement is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

The writeup was great. Props for the reference to The Germs, though I don’t think Darby ever had an eyebrow piercing…

EDIT: noticed that the writeup says eyeLID piercing. Gross.

I do believe I have an unhealthy love of pyrex.

I’m seriously considering buying these and I do not need them at all…

In for 2. Already have 2 of the 7 cup ones and they’re great.

Now to decide if I should keep one for a future gift or just double up on them for myself!

Any kitchen products, IE: pots/pans, storage ware, etc, they always count the lids as a piece, so 9 bowls + 9 lids is the 18 piece set.

My set of Pyrex arrived last week. Everything was fine, no breaks or cracks. I guess the mailmen didn’t punt my box this time.

That’s been my experience, too. Any damaged or incorrectly shipped items are promptly replaced with no hassle of having to return the item. The vast majority of items arrive in good shape. Only when government workers get involved (i.e. post office) is there an increase risk of damage. Having said that, there is a 100% chance when the post office gets involved that you won’t receive your item for weeks as the post office workers try to figure out where you live and how to deliver it. And then if you miss the 1 delivery attempt by the USPS, you’ll need to go down to the PO and wait in a long line to pick up the item in person.

Well I didn’t hold out long.

In for 1 set.

I ordered two sets a few weeks ago. Got both in, one set had one broken bowl. Emailed Woot - got a response in a few hours. Got my replacement set today. No problems with this set and they were packaged much better this time. Woot is awesome!

My wife loves the bowls. Told me to look out for more as they make a good wedding gift.

yay, I was sad that I didn’t buy these the other day so I’m definitely in for 1 :slight_smile:

In for one. I have a 7 cup (and a 4 missing a lid, grrrr) already, and there’s nothing better for storing and reheating leftovers. Especially anything with red sauce and cheese, which seems to melt into or stain plastic containers.

You perhaps have never bought a # piece toolset, where many of the pieces are screws, nuts, and electrical lugs.

The other 9 pieces are lids.

In for one, I love how glass storage containers don’t hold onto smells like plastic does, hopefully these (and the lids) won’t walk away like all my other food storage items do. (Are there kitchenware gnomes?)