QGeeM 48Gbps Ultra Speed 8K HDMI Cable

QGeeM 48Gbps Ultra Speed 8K HDMI Cable

Just got in this HMDI cable. Works great and is a solid cable. Quality of picture is noticably better and smoother. Thanks 5/5 would buy again.

3 Likes

Item was featured just as I needed to get a longer hdmi cord to connect to my AppleTV. Cable came promptly at the packaging and protection of the terminals was welcome as I hid the cord behind the drywall.

Picture was astounding with no degradation. Quality cable

3 Likes

I ordered this a little over a week ago and it works as to be expected.

I recently added a 65" TV as a monitor for work to give me more real estate, so I needed a longer HDMI because of how my arrangement is. It didn’t take long for me to receive the cable and so far, it has worked as to be expected. I extend my desktop and laptop with it. There hasn’t been any noticeable input lag from either of my setups. The picture quality it delivers is what I would expect.

Overall, I would buy another QGeeM cable if the opportunity presents itself.

2 Likes

I’m using one of the two HDMI wires I bought off of this site to plug in my plug in capture USB from my Switch to my computer. Hopefully I can actually Livestream. The product itself works fine. It’s the perfect length for what I need to get done and at least I have an extra for future use. Thank you, Woot, for this deal!

2 Likes