QNAP Diskless Personal Cloud NAS

Not that good of price when you can pick up a PnP WDMycloud 4tb for the same price. https://www.amazon.com/Cloud-Personal-Network-Attached-Storage/dp/B00EVVGAD0/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1487453621&sr=8-1&keywords=wd+4tb+mycloud
Sure, you can add your own 4tb drives. Can’t fit anything that says this supports 10tb drives but just the same. These 1 or 2 drive bay NAS boxes are a waist. Get at least a 4 bay device so you can run RAID drives if your going to make it a media server device. You can thank yourself later.

And by the way, the QNAP site doesn’t list this device when your trying to find the drives that will work with it. But going with the 269Pro (next model up), it ONLY handles 2tb drives. So, you can max this thing out at 4tb for the 2 drive model. Not a good deal at all. WD mycloud a better pick for off the shelf media server use inhome. JMO but what do I know. I’m running two 4tb WD myclouds and a Netgear NAS104 w/four 4tb drives as a media player. Qnap makes good hardware, don’t get me wrong. But it’s not a good buy.

The information that is presented in its description does not list the KEYBOARD as part of the unit.

For systems intended to be sold in USA, CANADA, MEXICO there is a keyboard MFR model # KB-RF001. So if these are re-manufactured should they list in the information that the Keyboard is not included. Or are these New overstock from other geographic location such as South America etc this would explain the discrepancy. If WOOT could clarify this issue that would be nice.