QOMOTOP 10 Person Family Camping Tent

QOMOTOP 10 Person Family Camping Tent

I remember it taking forever to put up a tent this size - having to sort the poles by size, slippings them into the sleeves, trying to get people to all lift at the same time

Good times

1 Like

Parents had a two bedroom with kitchen nook designed tent. The bedrooms were an another “tent” that you hooked to the inside of the tent. That was the driest area. Enough room for a full sized mattress. The nook had it’s own poles to be used on the inside to square off the side slope.

I remember going through those “fun times” with my parents. Being the youngest, I put the tent pegs by each loop so dad could hammer them into the ground.

1 Like

Wow, hadn’t thought about the tent “jobs” in many, many moons

The canvas tents were heavy as all get out and the #1 rule was always to get to the campsite with enough daylight to be able to put the tent up. Missed that window a few times and had to put the tent up by car headlights.

1 Like

I bought one on Woot yesterday because it was such a good price with a lot of features. I was curious to read more about it today since I could not find it on Amazon, and I found this thorough review with a set up video, and after reading the review, I am glad I bought this tent. OT QOMOTOP Tent 10 Person Review (Easy to Use Tent) | Family Camp Tents

1 Like