Queen Mattresses & Toppers

Where is this made?

Good reviews over at Wayfair for the 10". http://www.wayfair.com/Pure-Rest-10-Quilted-Memory-Foam-Mattress-MFM-204-PRRS1008.html#reviews

Update: And here’s the 12" Could not find the identical model # for the 8" though. http://www.wayfair.com/Pure-Rest-12-Reversible-Memory-Foam-Mattress-MFM-206-PRRS1009.html

Which item? I see that some of them say in the features.

So this is made by Pure Rest?

I’m wondering where the queen reversible is made.

Depends on the item you’re looking at. If it says Pure Rest, then yes.

For the others… we often can’t give out the manufacturer’s name because their other retail channels get mad at them over the prices. Our buyers work to get you the best price possible. Sorry, but no name.

Let me see what I can find out. Probably means contacting the vendor which can take a bit. I’ll update this post with the info when I get it.

Hmmm can’t decide if I should get the 2" gel or the 4" regular, they both have the same density hmm. I have an 8" hybrid spring/foam mattress ATM. Someone tell me which one to buy lol

The gel memory foam breaths better than regular foam. Some argue that it’s stronger too. The thickness will determine how much you sink in… the 2" will be a little firmer and the 4" will give you a cushion fill.

I bought one of the last woot deal mattress. It is a 10" queen and has a 1"memory foam topper. It also has a quilted top pad.

All I have to say… best mattress ever. I freaking love this thing. I don’t have back pain when I wake up anymore (from a bulging disc).

I bought the 2" Gel topper last time these were around, and I love it. It’s so supportive and I haven’t been sweating my butt off at night lately.

I’d like to know the weight of the 2" memory foam and 2" gel. Thinking of this for a RV, and weight is a factor.

does this 2" foam topper come with a cover?

I was thinking about getting the 3.5" or 5.5" foam and fiber topper. I have a standard spring mattress at the moment and its starting to sag in the middle. Wanted to get some advice on what they think would be the best. I would even consider the 2" gel topper. Any advice would be appreciated.

If I get the 12" mattress, should I also get a topper? I’m a little confused with the pic.

I got a 3" gel topper for my full size bed the last time they were a deal and I really like it. I got a new queen size bed but I have to redo the floors and paint the room before I set it up. If I order one of these now is it advisable to keep it in the plastic wrap for about two months before using?

getting a pice of plywood to cover the middle sag makes a big difference, until you are ready to buy a new set. Put on top of the spring set under the mattress. btw: I have the 2" non-gell topper and it is finally going so I am looking here too… not sure about the gel vs non-gel.

How long did the 2" last you?

No, it does not. I put mine under my mattress pad. Works fine and it’s protected that way.

So it looks like the 12 inch reversible queen has some solid reviews:

http://www.wayfair.com/Pure-Rest-12-Reversible-Memory-Foam-Mattress-MFM-206-PRRS1009.html#reviews