Queen Mattresses

Happy Memorial Day Wooters! We are here today to answer your questions. And just so you know, we also have king size mattresses available too.

Can this mattress be used with an adjustable base?

Hi,It sure can. No problem at all.

Is there any kind of money back guarantee with this one if say after 30 days I dont like it ?

So who is selling the Vivon Reve 12" Memory Foam Mattress for $1300 ? It’s $800 on the Vivon website

What is the firmness level on the Luxury Gel 12" Memory Foam Mattress- Queen ?

Can we get some information about the foam densities for the Vivon mattresses?

No info on their website even http://vivon.com/vivon-reve-12-memory-foam-mattress-41

Who is the maker and what is the firmness level on the Luxury Gel 12" Memory Foam Mattress- Queen ?

What is the firmness level on
12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Queen $399.99 ?

What is the difference between the 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Queen for $399.99 and the Luxury Gel 12" Memory Foam Mattress- Queen for $329.99 ?

All the specs look the same so wondering what $70 extra gets me.

Thanks

Our return policy is linked in my signature but basically, no.

What does the warranty cover exactly for mattress’ ? After 14 years if it starts to sag will it be replaced ?

Can we get some answers up in here ?

I’ve sent off some questions. I believe this has items from multiple manufacturers.

In some cases, We can’t give out the manufacturer. This is because our buyers work for great pricing and the vendors want to protect their pricing in the marketplace.

UPDATE:
The firmness would be described as “Medium” for
• Luxury Gel 12" Memory Foam Mattress- Queen
• 12" Gel Memory Foam Mattress - Queen

These have been added to the sale.

We’ve asked Vivon for more info.

Mattress is the same; cover is different.

ok cool, so for $70 you get the non-slip surface basically for the cover.

Is the more expensive cover waterproof ?

Thank you. Still cant decide haha

What is the difference in the covers ?

I’ve asked. Answer will depend on when the vendor gets back to us.

The mattresses are very similar, you are correct that the covers are the difference… but they are very similar.

Basically, we did a better job of sourcing the covers on $329 mattresses. The better cost is translated through with the retail.