Queen Mattresses

Which mattress has a waterproof or water repellant cover ?

Pets and adults have been known to do bad things with liquids on beds.

Want to buy a mattress but need answers to my questions

hello can I get some help in isle 9 please with some questions

Neither of those mattresses have a waterproof cover. You could simply buy a waterproof mattress pad and place over the mattress.

Are any of these mattresses considered “firm”?

Hi All,

I purchased the Luxury Gel 12" Memory Foam Mattress- Queen quite a while back and have been very pleased with the mattress itself.

I have been trying to find out how to replace the cover tho, as after some washings, it’s begun to frizz a bit.

I would consider the mattress medium/soft in firmness, but that’s also what I like.

This means it feels like the bed envelopes me; however, it doesn’t feel like I sink to the bottom.

I also, ‘run hot’ as they say and this mattress has never warmed up to the point of being uncomfortable.

CousinE, I don’t suppose you could provide me some exact dimensions so that I could find a replacement cover?

Hope this helps Wooters!

-D

I want one…
which one should I get?

Wondering when mine is going to ship!!! Shipping label created a week ago…and nothing yet to track

It has arrived. The Luxury 12 inch Queen. Cover is nice on it. I assume leave it in the cover to expand ?

I purchased the Pure Rest™ MFM-204-6Q 10" Quilted Top Memory Foam Mattress - Queen. It started sagging really badly after just 2 years. To the point the entire bed slopes down into the sagged area. I googled the company name, and contacted them. They claim “This is not our company – it is a company that is illegally selling under the PureRest name in the USA.”

Anyone know how I can actually claim the 15 year warranty listed on the sales description?

Contact our customer service and explain the situation. They’ll help you get in touch with the right people.

Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.