Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilation System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilation System
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 1622142 10" Queen Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilation System

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Ventilated - For those bean burrito nights.

Product Website

how good are these in high humidty area’s?

I’m really curious as to how they would go about shipping this.

Amazon

So how comfortable is it?

We don’t got no areases in this area.

Wait, a queen sized memory foam mattress for under $300? That can’t be possible. Anyone have any input on this?

Also, no refurbished model? lol

Molds to your body, huh? Sucks you down…down…down…and Freddy Krueger Gets you!!!
Great…now I need to sleep with the Lights On!

From a scale of 1-10, 1 being Pine fresh and 10 being skunk, how bad is that chemical smell that’s caused by the compression?

What kind of memory are we talking about? Is it going to remember that night I had too much wine.woot and added a little water weight to the bed?? YOU SWORE YOU WOULD NEVER TELL ANYONE!! Memory Foam never forgets.

I have the memory of an elephant. Elephants are bigger than queens. Will this mattress be large enough?

does it come with bedbugs?

Amazon

they roll it up in a VERY condensed roll and send it to you. too bad i cant get it cuz i’ve just got one from ikea a month ago for like 600USD

I think we found out that these mattresses are the same as these. And not very good reviews. 3 stars…

Overstock

They are usually shipped as a large tube, rolled up very tightly, kind of like a wall poster would be shipped except that posters don’t compress.

i use this mattress every night and it is amazing