Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilation System

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Queen Size Memory Foam Mattress with Ventilation System
$299.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I found out about this deal on facebook about 30 seconds before it was on woot.com.
If you are a big fanatic, it is worth joining Woot’s Facebook group at http://www.facebook.com/woot

Now if only I could justify buying a new mattress…

This definitely will not fit in my mail box

This looks nice, but what is the life expectancy of this mattress?

As I’m lying on the one I orderer off last woot, I can attest that it’s a pretty damn good mattress for the price. Mine is a bit on the firmer side, but it definitely is worth ~$600 or more.

Basically, if you’re looking for a new mattress, I strongly urge to go for it! :smiley:

Is there a brand name? I’d like to know what I’m getting…

$5 shipping on a mattress is very much the win.

dphily, no one care if you’re first. And it’s just sad when you’re third.

Anyway, I bought this mattress the last time it was on woot, and I still love it. You can’t beat the price, and it’s much better than our old spring-loaded mattress. Also, it sits just fine on top of our box springs, so we didn’t have to buy anything else to go with this.

It’s been a great investment.

Is the cover available also?

I bought one of these from woot about a year ago and really like it. I have had 2 back surgeries and it is one of the most comfortable mattresses I have found and seems to be holding up quite well. I just wish they would have it in a king size.

90 days “limited”

Previous Woot

I know! I couldn’t believe it. You do have to unwrap it and let it set for 48 hours before using it, but it’s cool to see it slowly go from the flat packing into a full-size mattress.

got this the last time it was on woot! at first i regretted buying it because the first few days my neck was really SORE. i found out later some people have to get used to the bed-- i was one of those people. after a week (i think) of sleeping on it… the soreness went away. i wish mine was as bit firmer, but i really have no complaints. :slight_smile:

I think that at some point during the last woot offer people were mentioning some smells that go away after few days of use. If you guys bought this mattress earlier, did any of you have any of those “smelly” problems?

Actually, these last a long time because there’s no springs to wear out and the foam does not collapse like old mattresses eventually do.

The three I have are abot then years old, got em when they first came on the market. They are still as comfortable and supporting as the day we bought them.

2.5 inches of memory foam
3 inches of foam with holes
4.5 inches of “High-density supportive base foam”

hmmm…i think i’d rather get one that’s all memory foam

I bought this exact model/size the last time it was offered (i think in October) and am really happy with it. It takes probably a full week for the smell to go away even after letting it air out fully, but after that there’s no smell at all. Looked around for a long time for a base and settled on a metal platform for around $120 from evil walmart’s website that works really well.