Quench Journey Tumbler – 4 Pack

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Quench Journey Tumbler - 4 Pack
$4.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

huh?

good price

wow, better deals for plastic glasses just about anywhere.

Usually I’m all for drink containers, but this one just aint right for me. I do appreciate the O-ring on the straw to prevent loss I guess.

Oh wait- Viva Los Doyers? I’m in for 3

Finally—after 2 days—the QUENCH JOURNEY TUMBLER!!!

Considering these usually range from $5 to $10 a piece, $10 for 4 is pretty good.

Journey Tumbler? Steve Perry approved apparently. Maybe it will smell like wine and cheap perfume

Crap and more crap

Wow! not refurbished

Great for next summer’s BBQs. :smiley:

Ummmm…I honestly don’t have anything to say on this one.

For some reason I had to get these.

Received one of these from a vendor recently. Thought it was great, essentially leak proof within reason when held upright, cool little doo hickey to keep the straw from popping out the top, then I filled 'er up and took her in the car. The rattle from the hard straw banging around made me crazy. Then my son managed to snap the straw in pieces just by banging it around inside the cup. Totally useless in a span of about 15 minutes. But if you’re hard of hearing and have an unusually light touch, damn the torpedos, full steam ahead.

I bought a four-pack. No open containers allowed at work. Perfect and a good price.

Bummer, they charge for the tumblers, but the BPA is free.

“Ferrel,” really? Is that like “feral”?

This is a really good price for these. The last time I bought one tumbler like this one it cost me $12.

Last time I got some, they were $5 a piece, so $5 plus shipping for four is a good deal. Plus woot coupon making it free is awesome. DFTBA.