Quench Journey Tumbler – 4 Pack

Yeah, I only buy refurbished!

yay, teacher gifts!

Will these fit in the earhole on the Sidesleeper pillow?

this is a really good deal for these sets:

Quench Journey Tumbler

http://www.rrgtravelmugs.com/catalog/quench/bpa-free/journey

ROAD SODAS!!!

These things are wonderful! Great price too. Best part is the molded ring on the straw so that they can’t fall out.

I don’t get this. What’s the deal? It’s a plastic cup with a straw, right? I read the write up, and that is confirmed.

The straw isn’t even a crazy straw. What is so special about these? Or does woot figure that people are so used to buying anything that comes in front of them, they decided to try this one?

Go to McDonalds and pick up a box of these with caps and straws. The straws have paper on them!

I’d consider this if I hadn’t already made four orders this woot-off.

Why am I even still here?

There’s the gold. Thanks JumboWoot!!!

Adult sippy cups?

am I the only one that thinks these look exactly like the sippie cups I give my kids?

I have one I got as a freebie and love it. I’ve been looking for more, but as several folks have noted, they cost significantly more than this at the local shops. And since I got frozen out of the BOC, that Woot! coupon has been been burning a hole in my virtual pocket. In for one set!

ROFLMAO, They must love to see you walking in the door.

Thank you for making me laugh.

my wife REALLY wanted these!! Then I reminded her we already have a cupboard full of cups and glasses.

Believe or not, you can actually buy a multi-pack of replacement straws for these type tumblers. They are the big flex straws with the attached cap AND no annoying rattle from the hard acrylic.

The cups are hard plastics and the tops are screw on. They are really solid. The bubble on the end to keep the straw in is a nice little helper too.

Clever.

“Ferrel” water? Really?

My wife has some of these and absolutely loves them. I’m not much of a straw person, yet it is great when you don’t want to worry about spillage.