Question

Question- Is it better to have your hair cut before or after you color it?
If you can answer it, great! If not, post a question you would like an opinion on. Smart a## answers are as welcome as serious ones.

Cut your hair before you color it; that way you won’t get crayon on your scissors.

LOL
Wonder if crayons come in blonde? :smiley:

My stylist always colors mine first, don’t know why.

Cuz it means it’s already been washed and conditioned . . .

Why do you know the workings of a womens hair salon?

I would color first, but that is so the person cutting doesn’t see the gray (or grey, sorry Poof, I forgot which). Besides, why mess up the new haircut when you color it!

Gman, which do you do first?

Sister was a hairdresser . . . wife goes to a hairdresser . . .

Cut after color, otherwise the hair won’t go through the printer.

Yeah, it’ll get tangled up in the hot rollers inside the printer.

If you set fire to your hair, you save lots of money on shampoo.

Well, all I can say is when I go to Tito’s salon and he sits me down in his chair, and he’s lookin’ so fine an’ all. He looks at me and says, like straight up: “Girl, where you get those kick-ass clogs?” An’ I get up in his grill, an’ I’m all: “You see sum’in you like, be-atch?” Then he be turnin’ all red an 'nat ‘cause he so sensative an’…

What was your question?

So how did the lemming get his hair to stick out so nicely in his photo? Does it stick out like that in movies, or only in his static photos?

hair (fur) product.

heh. nice euphemism, ‘crayon’.

depends on the bl-

never mind.

Definitely color first. Most people get their hair shampooed, cut, and dried. (Having the hair wet makes it easier to cut, I guess)

If you were to cut first, it would be

• shampoo
  • cut
  • dry (color doesn’t adhere to wet hair)
  • color
  • shampoo
  • dry/style

At least, that’s how it has been explained to me.

http://img131.imageshack.us/img131/6237/hellmikefire3tb.th.jpg

http://mushoo.net/hellmike.html

Hey furball! Is that how you get that great color? :wink:

You definately should color your hair first…that way you your fine ass hair stylist will be all damn girl, you got some fine ass hot pink hair. It matches my poodle, wanna see? Then you’ll fall in love. That’s how I found my wife… ahhh memories.

Ah damn I didn’t mean to quote that guy/girl/thing/wish to not be categorized, if you’re trying to figure out how that post ties in with the quote, well I’d just say you better look at that one video with the guy who can drive with only one arm because he was born without one. Man people get scared when they drive with him because the car jerks side to side when he shifts because he holds the steering wheel with his knees. They nearly shit their pants while he doesn’t notice. But yea look at that and you might understand… something… sometime… maybe

WHOLY SHIT THEY BLOOPED THE WORD SHIT! WHAT DO THEY REPLACE MY WORD WITH IF I SAY FUCK? ■■■■■? COCK? BALLS? Oh yea for all of you children who just read this if it wasn’t bleeped out, EARMUFFS!