Quite Good

This shirt is just so positive, I love it!

I also would love to obtain one of those neat-o Devo hats! They seem to be a cure for the depressions.

I like this shirt. For the life of me I can’t figure out why.

I wondered what ever became of Lancelot Link, Secret Chimp

Charles Darwin would be proud.

…or maybe just confused.

There’s something so convincing about this chimp. Anything he says is “quite good” just must be so.

Nice work, kaseyfleming, and congrats on the print! A well-deserved surprise.

This is just a solid shirt. The pen-and-ink monkey drawing and the texture on the hat just work really well together. Nice job, kaseyfleming!

I agree! Though it depicts De-evolution, it simultaneously depicts the event in time where primates obtained the ability to speak. Survival of the fittest, baby!

Congrats, Kasey

Wooh! Congrats, kasey! This almost makes up for the time when you should have gotten an HM for that totally awesome derby entry you once did.

I do not understand this shirt.

With that said, in my ignorance, I think this shirt is wholly retarded and would probably not wear it.

Can someone attempt to explain how this shirt is clever in any way so that I may revoke my negative opinion?

This is quite good, by the way. :slight_smile:

I totally agree, that was 100% robbery.

Monkey see, Monkey Devo.

It looks like there is some sort of tractor beam that also enhances his intelligence.

To DrBaron…

I’ve reported your double-post problem. Looks like if I delete one post, they both go. Sorry about that.

Rock me Dr. Zaius!!

It’s making the general point that devo has always made.

I think it’s a fantastic shirt, and I’d be buying it… except that’s playing their game, isn’t it?

But… does it scream and fly?..

the design is well drawn yet it’s pretty blatant. Also the new devo album isn’t that great.