QuOte ThiS

Why does woot advertise jobs on their website and never hire anyone to fill those positions? has woot ever heard of the eeoc?

Airplane!, but that’s not important right now.

Next: “You shoot off a guy’s head with his pants down, believe me, Texas is not the place you wanna get caught.”

I don’t know – sounds a little like a Monty Python quote, but I can’t be sure. Can we have a hint?

Thelma and Louise

Next: “When it comes down to making out, when ever possible, put on side 1 of Led Zeppelin IV.”

Fast Times at Ridgemont High

How about: “I have nipples, Greg. Could you milk me?”

Meet the Parents

Next: “Go make yourself a dang quesadilla!”

Napoleon Dynamite

Here goes: "It’s a UNIX system! I know this! "

Jurassic Park

Next:
Look, I’ve got a gun out there in my purse. Up until now I’ve been forgivin’ and forgettin’ because of the way I was brought up, but I’ll tell you one thing. If you ever say another word about me or make another indecent proposal, I’m gonna get that gun of mine, and I’m gonna change you from a rooster to a hen with one shot! And don’t think I can’t do it.

Nine to Five

Next:
"Group W is where they putcha if you may not be moral enough to join the army after committin’ your special crime. There was all kinds of mean, nasty ugly-lookin’ people on the bench there. There was mother rapers… father stabbers… father rapers… Father rapers! Sittin’ right there on the bench next to me! "

You can get any thing you want at “Alice’s Restaurant,” except Alice.

Next:
Are you calling me on the cellular phone? I don’t know you. Who is this? Don’t come here, I’m hanging up the phone! Prank caller, prank caller!

Pulp Fiction

Next:
Does Barry Manilow know that you raid his wardrobe?

Breakfast Club

You know, I’m no art critic, but I know what I hate. And… I don’t hate this.

The Simpsons (Brush With Greatness)

Next:
I was impressed to see that she made proper use of the word “myriad” in her suicide note.

Heathers- I loved that movie.
heres anothe of my 80’s favorites: Feeling screwed up at a screwed up time in a screwed up place does not necessarily make you screwed up.

Edit: Heres a clue. Same main actor as the movie above.

bump

I cheated by googling it…but I guess that doesn’t count.

Congrats JDD on the woot contest.

Thanks!

any one?

How about this one:
Cleanliness is next to managerliness.