Quoth the Raven

o my … i got all three shirts this weekend…

i really like this one. something to take to school

So worth the wait. And yes, I’m gonna say it: I like this one better than the one yesterday.

&

& probably more to come. :slight_smile:

It’s called the DERBY.
http://shirt.woot.com/WhatIsWoot.aspx#q7a

And (I’m almost convinced) the winners are decided by our votes.

And we have nobody else to blame. Nevermore.

Okay, I’ll buy one more Raven tee, but that’s it! Love the Annabelle Lee poem. Very very funny!

I like this one better too… actually set my alarm thinking this would pop up yesterday.

I liked this one better than the other one. It seems more orginal. But I really wanted the pi shirt so I am really disappointed.

They did show 2nd place votes but not 1st

Click this link Monday. It probably won’t work before then.
http://shirt.woot.com/Derby/Derby.aspx?id=40&sort=votes

ewww, dont like. too bold o.o i liked yesterdays. enough nevermore ravens! i liked yday even tho some ppl said it didnt have the more important part of the work, which i agree, but i still like it.

Uhg, I bought yesterdays shirt thinking this one wasn’t gonna pop up, woe is me.

Nonetheless, I like the blatant parody of Annabel Lee (which, incidentally, is my favorite poem).

Gratz on the win.

Disappointing. Poe was a sick guy. Too bad I don’t live near Baltimore anymore…

&

Sometimes the mighty woot gods do indeed run the 4th place (or maybe random place) entries as well…

So maybe… just maybe… if we all whine enough. :slight_smile:

Ugh.

LOL my b/f is going to be very happy… he gets 2 shirts now… yesterday’s and today’s

oh no~! and it’s in asphault color too T-T… not very diff…

nice shirt, in for one

would be in for one if I hadn’t bought last nights…but two EA Poe shirts is one too many for me. Peace out~!

even the same frickin color schemes

shirt.woot.com should change to sellout.shirt.woot.com

See, that’s exactly why I liked the other one. I prefer a subtler approach.

Why!!! Why must these shirts be so awesome!!! I can’t spend $30 on one Derby. This is insane!!!

Again…? Come one, I actually want to buy another shirt soon… Guess I’m waiting 'till Monday then.