R/C Skywolf and UFO bundle

what the woot?! :shock:

well, i already got the RC plane from the black friday wootoff… and i have seen these bad boys in the malll… the UFO thing always has an audience…

www.freeguide4all.com
(get free products, use our congas.
WOOT members, dont waste time, this is a gift)

:lol:

sweet

!toow

Which is the page this ended up on.

I wonder what their hit rate is like at change-over.

Interesting woot! - I’ve long wanted a Flying Sourcerous of my very own.

[size=18:8806e56fbf]Yeah baby, finally something to stay up for (or wake up for) [/size:8806e56fbf]

[size=24]
STNAP EHT NI PARC EROM
[/size

First timer!!!

What kind of Woot is this? :shock:

bah! :oops:

2nd page???

:evil:

I am so tired of staying up late for this silly stuff… I have only been coming to woot for about 2 months… but it sure seemed like the first week I was here there was much better stuff… 1am is late to stay up for toys… especially when you have to get back up at 5am…

oh well… not giving up on woot yet… getting close… but still haning on… :cry:

How come the community showed this woot before the today’s woot section??? Is it just my computer. Bah!

Or do you regularily post the items in the forum first? :?:

bwhaha I’m still a virgin and what page is this. :twisted:

woot needs a faster forum server :?

maybe woot should throw in a lifetime supply of batteries with this one. :?: that would really sweeten the pot, but i doubt they have a power brick with C batteries. :roll:

10 C Batteries!!!

Gimme some more ram in the box! And perhaps a nice high end video card?

what the heck…

[size=18:b28f262526]Not bloody likely :frowning: [/size:b28f262526]

ooh 2nd page. yay for me. this woot is totally ghey btw. i mean come on…10 frikin c batteries!!! your kiddin right… :?

I gave one of these UFO thingys as a Christmas present this year (bought it from woot) and it was a HUUUUGE hit at my house. Everyone wanted to play with it. It was so much fun to play with - more than I expected. I was impressed with the quality and general durability of the thing. I didn’t expect it to last through Christmas day but suprisingly it lasted a week. It would have lasted longer but my son tried to make it take off in thick gravel and the propeller broke. Otherwise it suffered many hard crash landings and still operated wonderfully. It lasted a long time per charge and only took about 5-10 minutes to charge.