R/C Super Flying Saucer

got one of these, it broke shortly after playing with it. the propeller is very fragile, mine shattered.

in for 2, gonna use them to scare the cat :slight_smile:

I’d be a little wary of this. The last one I bought made a popping noise and let out a puff of smoke the first time I charged it. It never worked.

put order in. got this

We’ve reserved a product for you, and are now processing your credit card. This usually just takes a few seconds, but if our servers are really getting pounded, it could take 20 or 30 minutes.

You can stick around to make sure your order goes through, or just leave and check your account page later. If sale’s listed there, it means everything went fine. If it’s not, it means your order got denied.

You bought 463 of these things in less than a minute!

boutght one for my 9 year old…looks fun

I bought one of these and it doesn’t hardly fly-- it just sort of thinks about it…

Bought 3 a few weeks ago. Two did not fly. If all worked that would be ok, but only one did so not a deal. The one that did fly was “fun” for about 20 minutes, but 6 year old grand child loves it for hours. Slow recharge time, 20 minutes for 2 minutes of flight.

what those this have to do with a mac? is it some sort of running joke or something to ask if this works for a mac for every item or is there an idiot that asks it every time because he really wants to know

A little late…but here’s some more woot-community input:

http://sellout.woot.com/Forums/ViewPost.aspx?PostID=2013589

I bought one of these for Toy’s R Us. It broke a week later…

Word to the wise…

Don’t leave it plugged in for too long. I left mine plugged in for about an hour to hear a sizzling sound and now it won’t lift off any more. DOH!

piece of crap

it wont fly

Worked once, anyway. On second charge it didn’t.

Took it apart, and some of the little batteries are bad. Odd size (1/4 AAA?) hard to find, expensive as hell.

This was pretty pricey, $15 for two minutes of fun…

I hear that. Same exact issue here. I didn’t expect much, but just about the time you get the hang of it, it refuses to work any more, heh.