2005 Estate Syrah, Trinity County
2009 Estate Chardonnay, Trinity County
2007 Estate Syrah, Trinity County

R. Merlo Estate Vineyards 2005 / 2007 Estate Syrah Combo 6-Pack
$79.99 (Normally $145.60) 45% off List Price
2007 Estate Syrah, Trinity County
2005 Estate Syrah, Trinity County

Previous offer: 5/13/12

Tyger has 2 of the Syrahs for me. Haven’t tried them yet, obviously, but I’m excited to do so.

Bold wine not over the top good balance, I think you will like them :slight_smile:

In fact i’m in for the 5 pack of the 05’s, if you want a couple I have them for you.

Very happy to see R. Merlo back again! Last time they were up the community asked to try some chardonnay and older syrah… Ask and we shall receive. I was really hoping to see the 2004 as well, but am definitely in for the '05 syrah. If I didn’t already have a lot of the '07 I would do the sampler pack.

Thanks to WD/crew for lining this one up!

Dang, Woot is killing me lately. So should I go for the '05 pack or the '05/'07 pack?

If you have neither, I suggest the vertical. Learn way more, diversify the cellar, etc.

This wine is sold at Big Lots and I have purchased a few cases of it for $3.50 a bottle. The Chard is much better than the Syrah. The wine is good especially at $3.50 a bottle. I purchased the 04,05,and 08 years. I have seen them 2 different times now over the last couple of months. Not a single bottle is corked. If you have a Big Lots near you, check them out as you same some serious cash on the wines.

How would this compare to the Tallulah Del Rio Vineyard? (Another cool climate Syrah)

Intrigued by cellar tracker notes but would like some more detail on the style.

Hmmmm… Now less interested…

Not to call you a liar but…

This seems unlikely, but what do I know? Can someone quash this vicious rumor.

Yeah … I’m not buying this story much. Sounds like a troll to me

Nice article about the winery and the family, in for the chard as I venture further into white wine

http://www.goldmedalwineclub.com/newsletters/gold_series/newsletter_919.php

Since Cesare may be without power, and I need to keep track of things, CT below.

R. Merlo Estate Vineyards 2005 Library Syrah 5-Pack

Link is broken

Jeremy, we congratulate you on your purchase of a few cases at that price. Stores, like the one at which you shop, purchase wine products at a significant discount. Ths is usually due to the fact that a broker or distributor is going out of business.

Thanks for joining us! Really like your '07 cool climate syrah! Looking forward to the '05. Still holding out some hope for the '04

Sorry I am late Trifecta. We have been pretty busy. Really happy to be back with the Wooters! I will look into getting the 04 Syrah into to program for you. Thank you very much for all your support!

RM