Rado Men's The Original Gold Case Watch

Rado Men's The Original Gold Case Watch

2 Likes

Is this the women or mens version? They look the same only one weighs more than the other. They have different skus. Do you have this ones SKU?

1 Like

It says open box - in some cases, the watch batteries have been changed out… but, its an automatic watch. It dont got no battrees boss!?

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

1 Like

Ya’ ain’t gotta lie to Woot! We was gonna Woot regardless. So, whats the skinny tater tot? These boosted Rados or tasty potatoes, ya dig?

1 Like

Are these really Swiss Rados or are they Chinese Radoos? Radoo or Radon’t? Im guessing they dont come with papers and a warranty card, eh?

1 Like

Thank you for the correction.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

1 Like

I would like to clarify the “new-open box” note on the offer. If this watch is automatic then obviously there would not be a need to have batteries changed. Our vendor buys them brand new from another seller and to ensure the customer experience is top notch, in some of the other watches in this event they change out batteries. THESE WATCHES ARE AUTHENTIC AND COME IN THE ORIGINAL BOX WITH ALL CORRESPONDING PAPERWORK!

2 Likes

This is WoOt lady calm your FlyinG MonKees! You sold out didn’t you? WoOters can sniff out a good deal and when its a legit good one, well, the Califonia Gold Rush is hardly a match for an Online Woot Rosh Patosh (patent pending). Every once in a while us common folk like to vote on a deal-o-meter, enter a give-a-way, ponder over pointless pushes, wallow in WoOts, and take a jab and a listing or two, such as this expanssive cereal box toy. Try not to take it personal. It dont affect your bottom line, i assure you. You’ll know it if ther’s an actual issue with a listing. For starters, it most likely wont be filled with hahas and sarcasms and what nots. So please, Ra-do relax and Radon’t take the wOot WoOts to heart. You make me miss Thunder Thighs, and i didnt think that was possible. WooooT On!

Disbelief Reaction GIF

Meryl Streep Wait GIF

I miss Thunder Thighs too…

1 Like