$89.99 + $5 shipping
CONDITION: White
PRODUCT: 12 2007 Radog Riesling, Santa Lucia Highlands
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offers:
5/22/2012
4/30/12

Summer shipping is in effect so don’t worry about your wine.
Every winery needs a separate license from each state which is why your state isn’t listed.

Cesare ™ © ®

I would love a 6-pack of this, just can’t go in for 12. Many people have pretty positive comments on this, especially at this price point.

First time posting and really needed to chime in on this wine. I was really apprehensive buying a whole case of a non-fully sweet wine, as those are the go-to wines for my husband and myself.

Well i would name this wine an a summer sipper. Very crisp and compliments barbecue flavors as well as light summer snacks. We’ve already gone through 4 bottles and I am sincerely tempted to buy more, but there is no room in the wine fridge!

Also think that this would make a great white sangria, but have not yet tried this.

At this price, I had to go in. I really don’t have room either but when we have wine dinners with friends, I usually don’t have enough reasonably-priced whites on hand. These should go fast and if they start to go downhill, my husband will use them to caramelize onions. Yum!

This was sweeter than I’d expected. It does sip easily, but I wouldn’t say there’s a whole ton of flavor. I did make sangria with it and it was good, but the wine couldn’t really shine through the fruit (peaches) and slight amounts of grand mariner. It was a very good pairing with spicy food though.

I bought a case of this the last time it was offered. It’s not as sweet as I like. Anyone in Northern Virginia (or DC or Maryland) want to buy some from me?

Hard to describe.
A little sweet, not super interesting, but dangerously easy to drink

I had split a case of this last time around and my girlfriend and I liked it enough to restock with the whole case. Great summer sipper, a little on the sweet side IMO, but about as sweet as I expect for a Riesling. First wine my girlfriend and I can agree on!

NJ is listed as one of the states that can order this, but I can’t submit the order.

Darn it! Saw it on my phone, went downstairs to get on the laptop(easier to order) and bam, its gone. Been waiting for a great white like this…Hopefully it comes up again during the Woot off…

Nooooo, just saw I missed this! If your interested in trading for some JanKris SB or Toolbox SB/PG or just splitting the case, let me know!

I travel all over CT, MA, and NY.

Got mine today! Missed the delivery on Thursday and Friday but rushed home to get it on the last delivery attempt today