Rain Republic Chocolate Mixed 10-Pack
$29.99 (Normally $41.10) 27% off List Price
70% El Cadejo Dark Chocolate 2-Pack
41% Antigua Dark Milk infused with Coffee 2-Pack
41% Xocomil Dark Milk Chocolate 2-Pack
70% Mayan Fire Dark Chocolate & Smoky Chile 2-Pack
70% 13 Baktu’n Bold Dark Chocolate & Cardamom 2-Pack

This stuff is disgusting Ugh !!!

I’ve been quite happy with them, but they tend to be a bit on the thicker side and I prefer a thinner bar unless I’m shaving it.

The chocolate is quite good, but unless I lived someplace without a Trader Joe’s or CostPlus or the price was very low I wouldn’t bother.

I got some of the dark on a woot! offer a long time ago. It was great. I’m not into “milk chocolate” though, so I’ll pass on this offering. Bring on the DARK stuff! :slight_smile:

Pass. I bought three boxes of the dark chocolate when they had a promo cobanero bar included. I really liked the regular bars and loved the cobanero; it had a really subtle heat that was just amazing. So the next time I saw an offer with “spicy” bars, I went for it. They were terrible, just disgusting, as were the sea salt. It’s too bad, since I really liked that first bar. But at these prices, I won’t risk it getting another horrible batch of something I’ll have to throw out.

Did I miss the caramels? I just want more caramels.

It’s $29 on their website, too. Where does the “$41 retail price” come from?

$3 for a 2-ounce chocolate bar is kind of steep.

Why doesn’t Woot carry more reasonably-priced treats? I really liked the TooGoodGourmet “Soft & Chewy” Gourmet Cookies I got from Woot back in December – 6 boxes for $20.

still waiting on some banana chocolate

Xocomil and 13Baktun were both very good. Good chocolate and just the right amount of heat. Arrived fresh and not melted or frozen.

If it didn’t have soy I would be all over it. It is possible to make chocolate without soy. Make it so. :slight_smile: