Raising Awareness

I remember the Oregon Trails days :stuck_out_tongue:

In case any of you youngin’s dont get it, its from The Oregon Trail.

Feel free to play the original Apple II version here: Virtual Apple 2 - Online disk archive -- Oregon Trail

I wish under the text it also said “Ask your local Indian guide at the next river post for more information!”

When I saw the tiny pic from the main woot page, I was like… oh good, You Die From Dysentery shirt number 1,243,000 for the internet.

I clicked it anyway.

Then I could actually read the shirt text.

Well played Kevlar51. Well played.

Hey teenracer :3 long time no see!

Why is this not on an apron?

This message is very important to keep in mind in the kitchen!

I totally would have bought this on an apron!

Hey! Its been too long. I blame Reddit.

$25 for a tee shirt ??

T-shirts are still $12 on the first day, but hoodies are now available for $25.

Ohhhh… You can fill up all the blank space on this shirt with mini post-it notes full of witty epitaphs!

That was the best way to pass notes back when I was in 5th grade!

You pass a tombstone. Read it? Y/N
Y
Sarah, I like you, do you like me? Y/N

OH WOOT, WHY. I just bought my second hoodie, (Raisins) and this hoodie is just calling to me, too…

Well, fine, I’ll buy it. But I’m totally not buying the Zombie University hoodie too.

At least not today.

This would have made SUCH a funny apron!!!
Woot, I appeal to thee, make me an apron referencing Dysentry so that I may share a wholesome family laugh at my mothers terrible cooking.

seconded!
I’m in for three aprons (once woot wises up)

I fully support offering the shirt in two formats. This is the first time I’ve seen it done. Woot, can this be the new normal?

Personally I think the design belongs on a soap dispenser, but I haven’t seen any of those sold on shirt.woot ;).

This shirt is made of 50% Cotton / 50% Polyester? I wonder how it will feel. Probably still inferior to American Apparel shirts.

The t-shirt is 100% cotton. The hoodie is 50/50.

Here’s more info on the multiple offers.

Please leave some feedback for the shirt staff.

The sales map for this shirt is hilarious: no purchases in the Midwestern states along the Oregon Trail (nothing completely west of the Mississippi, except Kansas). Too soon? :slight_smile:

People With Power: the link to Kevlar’s facebook page is incorrect; it currently directs to “shirt.woot.com/www.facebook.com/kevlar51,” which for some strange reason returns an error message. :slight_smile:

I prefer the original version, via lolshirts
http://www.lolshirts.com/shirt/915f03547ed/you-have-died-of-dysentery-t-shirt?layout=desktop