Raising Awareness

I’m afraid to ask what color the Awareness Ribbon is.

They all died of dysentery.

This game was awesome! But pretty much if you were gonna die… Dysentery was gonna get ya.

T-Shirt creator must be a Person of Interest fan. No way this is a coincidence…

You shot 9 buffalo totaling 8,550 pounds of meat.

…You can only carry 100 pounds back.

D:

These 8-bit designs are kind of wearing thin. They were cute at first, but now they’re as worn out as variations on the ‘Keep Calm and Carry On’ and the red/blue Obama ‘Hope’ designs.

Well, it could be. But I loved that episode. And the Amy Acker-ness.

I’m with you on that one. I happen to think this particular shirt is much better than most of them, though. If I hadn’t spent so much money on the site lately, I’d probably get this one (or may later anyway), whereas I am not quite sure why some of the other stick around as long as they do.

Thanks for letting us know. I’ve reported it.

Only $7 if I use one of my $5 @JumboWoot coupons. Why not? I’ll help raise awareness!

That and playing Where In The World Is Carmen Sandiego… sigh, the good ol’ days of switching floppy disks.

Nice, kev’!

I never had an Apple II. Of course back in 1985 I probably didn’t know what Oregon was either. I was playing Brian Bloodaxe, Starquake and Skool Daze on my trusty ZX Spectrum.

Beautiful message and sentiment. I think this shirt serves as a great memorial to all the digital friends and family I’ve lost to this horrible disease.

Because nothing says “welcome to my kitchen” like dysentery.

I’ve bought my 6th shirt today. Washes well, wears well. I like the quality and fit of the shirts they use.

I guess you could say this design is a real BLAST from the PASSED.

Heh. Poop jokes.

ditto!

I like the hoodie, but I have too many, an apron I’d of been all over. Woot gods make it so!

Hey at least someone wearing this is aware of what dangers lurk out there and perhaps they are even taking steps to fight said dangers…

Thanks everybody! Here’s to fond memories in the school computer lab, jumping at the chance to play a game under the guise of education :).

No surprise that Minnesota is one of the top buying states, The Oregon Trail was created there.

Edit: Also, we need a shirt about the awareness of people killing 2000 pounds of meat and only being able to take 150 pounds of it.