Rake Break

Man, that write-up was so unfair. The fox never murdered anyone; it was self-defense. Allegations of corruption, of tax evasion - all lies in a vain attempt to smear a forest creature trying to earn an honest living.

But what else would you expect from Fox News?

I’m going to assume that you’re being sarcastic. There’s nothing to get in this design other than the design itself.

And the design itself is pretty damn fantastic. I’m very pleased to see this print. It’s cute, yes, but also pretty with wonderful colors and atmosphere. You can almost feel the chill of the outdoors and the warmth of the cocoa.

Holy wow, man. There’s no reason to be condescending. Unless you’re doing it for the chicks. I mean, chicks love dudes who show their authority on online graphic t-shirt communities. Right? Just like I am right now.

Anyway, the derby is double take, isn’t it? Perhaps he was expecting to see something worthy of a double take. Like…y’know…something that you’d do that to. Right? Honestly, I don’t get it myself. Nice design and all, though.

Well, there is the play on words of Rake Break, a poker term. For a definition, see the last paragraph at the link below.
http://www.poker-on-net.com/rake-strategy.htm

I’m surprised and elated that this shirt made 2nd place. Congrats, stardamsel!

(yay foxes)

‘Double-take’ isn’t actually a theme, it’s Woot’s name for when all of the last three months of Honorable Mention shirts get a second chance to compete. This was originally from the Fall colors derby. And very lovely it is too. :slight_smile:

Congratulations Stardamsel!

well done and congrats.

however, as I look out my window and see the snow piling up, I’ve emotionally moved past the raking leaves season.

80%x80%

http://i664.photobucket.com/albums/vv5/Jestik/IMG_7450.jpg[/img]

sigh …will it be summer soon???

I see no reason why you’d need cats to teach a fox to use a litter box. Maybe cats are easy targets while they’re in the litter box? Or, maybe cats are good teachers?

Cat’s are VERY good teachers.

And I think it’s watching another animal use the litterbox that would compel the fox to use it as well. Monkey see, monkey do. OR fox. Something like that.

I’m wondering if there’s a little something inside that mug besides cocoa, if you know what I mean? :wink: (That stuff can definitely warm your bones on a cold day)

That’s quite a shot, Jestik!

I believe if this was turned into a child’s book it would be a best seller. Just need a storyline and a happy ending.

I don’t know anything about shirt.woot, but I LOVED yesterday’s pi t-shirt. It was blue with large 314 numbers and smaller 1592654 numbers. It SOLD OUT before I could purchase one for my son. Is there a way I can order it, even if it is more expensive?
-Sorry to write on a unrelated post; I’m new to this…

Thanks

It’s asphalt (dark grey), not blue. Don’t know if that matters to you.

You can get it for $15 here.

Because real ones aren’t.

A Fall shirt in December? Explanation please.

Rake break? I totally need a work break.

But the fact that you recognize that puts you higher up on the evolutionary scale from most wooters. And slashdotters.

So glad this was printed! That cute little guy puts me in a good mood. Fall is my favorite time of year, so I’ll wear this year round. :slight_smile:

Congrats, Stardamsel!

My wife saw it and immediately demanded one :slight_smile: