Rally Energy Mints, 24 pack

Rally Energy Mints, 24 pack

An 8oz cup of coffee has 100mg, and a shot of espresso has over 200mg. 30mg is closer to a can of Coke. Unless you can’t stomach no-doz, or have a severe caffeine addiction coupled with bad oral hygiene, this is mostly useless but also pretty expensive.

4 Likes

Good Lord. $50 for mints?!

1 Like

Remember when Woot used to sell Colgate Wisps teeth cleaner with mouth wash fills?, 48 pack for $4.99? I do, because I still have some left from 2011.

TL;dr - buy mouth wash and coffee.

2 Likes

What size are these batteries? they look like AA.

1 Like

An one-ounce shot of espresso contains 63 mg of caffeine.

1 Like

Am I missing something? I don’t see caffeine in the ingredients list…

Here’s the way Rally lists it:

Weird, sounds somewhat dangerous, but intriguing. But my goodness, 24 packs. That’s quite a commitment. Maybe if you tried smaller quantities you’d get more of the “give it a try” crowd. I don’t see anybody but college kids and programmers interested in this.

Good Lord. $50 for mints?!

24 packs of them. So, around $2.08 per pack.

Would anybody happen to know the expiration date on these? @ThunderThighs

Hello! Would you happen to know the expiration date on these guys?

Asking!

Update

Best by February 2022

1 Like

I almost guarantee this product started as an idea based on the packaging.
“We gotta find something we can put in a battery-like container that will look like the battery charge is getting lower as the product is consumed… Gum? Nah…mints? Hmmm… Ohhhh Energy Mints! It’s perfect. Now…what is an Energy Mint?..that’s a thing right?”

Sorbitol & Mannitol in sufficient quantities are powerful laxatives.

says each of these mints has 60mg, not 30. So each mint is an espresso shot (~63mg).

social medial shows them about the size of a chapstick tube

2 years