Ram-bo

Punsters, have at it:

I thought there weren’t supposed to be any celebrity likenesses!? :wink:

I like his little ears.

When is Death By Cuteness going to be for sale?

I am confused. Why shouldn’t we wear this in Hope, Colorado? Am I not in on the joke?!

It won’t be. Unless it gets an editor’s choice or gets an honorable mention and gets put up for votes in a second chance derby and wins. Otherwise, it is lost forever! Or the artist puts it up for a sale in a few months when it’s able. Or the artist submits it to another tshirt website and gets put up for sale there.

… I think I covered all the options.

Otherwise, it is lost forever!

After missing out on the part for Detached Animal Head 1 in The Godfather, Ram-bo still managed to make something of an acting career for himself before getting caught up in an illegal organ smuggling ring.

In a world where humans ruled…

ONE RAM WAS

PUSHED

TOO

FAR

This summer… He’s a ONE RAM ARMY.

RAM RAMENSTEIN in a SHIRT.WOOT production. DAVID SCHWEN presents RAM BO: FIRST SHIRTING
RATED R for excessive ramming.

Love the new smartpost logo, woot. You are moving up in the world, unlike the shipping methods. I kid… kind of.

Does this mean we’ll also see a Cobra shirt that follows the same concept? That would be wicked.

so majestic

the :aries: in me says go for it and is disappointed that i couldn’t pull the trigger first.

The difference is the Ram is better looking!

Ram-bo mates with the lamb of god. that would be one interesting kid.

The resemblance is uncanny. Even down to the necklace.

Didn’t even notice the necklace… Nice attention to detail.

ADRIAAAANNNNNNN!!!

Kiss the goat.

Yes, I know the difference, but that was the first thing that came to mind.

Made all the more bad-ass by the fact he’s flammable! :^)

A horny shirt like this may be viEWEd in baaaa-d taste. I reckon future standings will be quite rocky.