Random Acts of BOC

Yesterday I opened my BOC from @ThunderThighs recent Happy Hour, and I got to pondering about what I’m going to do with all this disappointment. I’ve seen other communities randomly share with each other like the Random Acts of Amazon group, and that gave me an idea…

So here I am, starting a thread where those who were disappointed can connect with others and potentially find new homes for their disappointments.

1 Like

I LOVE THIS IDEA!

We used to have a BOC trading thread in the old days. Would love to see it start up again.

1 Like

That would be awesome. Sharing is caring

1 Like

From my most recent BOC, I have a medium Arizona Cardinals button up shirt. Anyone a fan? I’m in the Denver, CO area.

1 Like

In the past, there was Wootswap. It was really fun!

2 Likes

It’s probably easier to pay the $10 donation to Woot and have the BOC shipped directly to Goodwill. :laughing:

In all seriousness I believe many people have had this thought at some point. Maybe I’ll develop a crapXapp for this purpose. Even crap deserves a loving home.

2 Likes

I found a company who works with other companies to provide free shipping labels to participating Goodwills, or to other charities (at a cost).

Going to be sending quite a few t-shirts/jerseys/other clothing from B0Cs to Goodwill.

1 Like

I didn’t get a woot bag or any blow up toys.…I was a robbed!!$!!