Random Anvil Printed Tee 2-Pack

Unfortunately, we don’t always message it well (as you’ve noticed), but randoms can sometimes take longer to ship. If you still get no tracking this week, please feel free to check in with our CS team by using the support tab towards the top of the page, they’ll know of any delays.

my order still shows as ‘preparing for shipment’, I’m sending an email to CS now. if I’m lucky it will take less than 4 email responses before they stop telling me to just wait another day or 2 and actually look into what the hold up actually is.

Just so you know you’re not alone, mine haven’t been shipped yet either. You’d think a ‘random’ shirt would be easier to ship than a specific one, but apparently not. I contacted CS last week, and they just said to wait a few more days. lol.

Still “preparing for shipment” for me, too. I expect to see the Best Folding EVAH… maybe even a scented sachet or something. I mean, that’s a lot of time for preparation.

Yep, running into the same issue. They are still preparing to ship. Perhaps the person picking our orders got lost in the warehouse?

Really? 16 days to ship? Mine say shipping on 11/7. That is really slow!

I emailed support last week, they responded back saying that the orders are taking a bit longer than usual, and they are hoping to get everything shipped out as soon as possible. I replied this morning asking if they could provide an ETA, another response came back that said they would be contacting the shirts team and will provide an update when they get 1.

When I order my shirts I remember seeing some copy saying the shirts would ship in November.

I just checked my recent orders and above the shirt thumbnail it says these ship November 7th.

I’m still at “preparing for shipment.” Is this normal? I expected a longer wait time, but it’s getting just a bit ridiculous.

Sorry for the confusion so far, when checking out we had that listed as shipping by 11/07. Unfortunately, those ship dates get lost after a sell-out and don’t appear in anyone’s account. We’re hoping to get a procedure down to make that more clear, but I have at least gotten them to confirm they’re still on track to have all random orders shipped by 11/07.

sweet, thanks for the update

It is Nov 7 and a shipping label has been printed! Progress!

Oh Woot- how did you know to send me the perfect shirt at the perfect time? Tomorrow is Veterans Day and a good friend’s BD. He was in the Army…how did you know " The reason for the season" in Army green would be the perfect gift? Thanks!!!

Easy peasy! When an item is expected to have a delayed shipping date, simply add the date to the item detail description on the invoice “Random Anvil Printed Tee 2-Pack - Ships 11/7”

Finally got mine.
Starry Night
TMNT
2007 AC/DC
TARDIS
Penguins
Space

mine showed up last night, this is what I got:

Not The Penguin
Dancing Root
Pizzadouken
and a Tardis shirt that may or may not be Enjoy The View. I didn’t unfold it yet, so the thumbnail in the Woot Shirt Forum for that shirt looks pretty close to what I saw on the shirt.