Random carp

Now that is hilarious. The daily shipment to chump in belleville. Imagine if some college kid in a dorm room had stayed up for 3 days trying for the B0C, only to have woot fill his tiny room full of coffee makers. Somehow I think that really was their plan.

What will really be the frosting on the cake if the last box was a tv :slight_smile:

no… you gotta think like woot…

the last box will be full of tea bags

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! You called that one!

You have to post a picture of all of the coffee makers unpacked!!!

http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9934/sany0259pa3.jpg

Quantity Three BOC

4 iGo Universal Auto Power Adapters
1 2GB Kingston Laptop Memory Module
1 Wrigley’s Spearmint Gum Ceramic Case
1 JVC Camera Bag
26 Bags of Texas Air

Unboxing Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfQSDCbtddc

2 more boxes came to work today. that brings the total to 22 coffee makers!

Isn’t it nice to have all of your Christmas shopping done for you. If only they would gift wrap them all before shipping them, you would be all set.

Yes Chump, what are you going to do with them?

Quite a random hall was my BOC. Inside was:

14 Electronic Sudoku games
12 “Flydanna” Bandanna type things with a pig motif printed on them
6 Completely useless (in this day and age) retractable modem cables
1 shoddy quality greenish bag that says wine down the sides that is capable of carrying 6 bottles of wine, though I don’t know that it could actually support the weight.
0 Bags of Texas air (sigh)

All in all, pretty amazing for a single bag-o-crap. Thank you Woot gods!

Woot - I’m in love with you again. Finally finished repairing the Roomba Scheduler I got in the last-but-one Woot-off. By the time I cleaned out all the Woot-dirt that came with it, and the Woot hair that was stuck round the wheels, it worked just fine. Seems like some people return stuff because they can’t be bothered to clean it… it’s a vacuum you know-- collects dirt --needs to be cleaned. I’m sure some people think because it’s a robot, they don’t have to do anything at all.

Oh well, it goes to my daughter now, since I own a respiffied Dyson Animal which the husband is so in love with, he does all the vacuuming now.

Thanks Woot… :slight_smile:

Chump - what are you going to do with 22 coffee makers? Please keep us posted and Woot - well done!

Someone please tell me - what is koi

yeah I know it’s the japanese fish. but why are we now referring to BOC as koi?

Hit “reply” on a post that has “koi” (or any other weird, yet oft repeated word/phrase) and you will see what they really typed. Woot has a filter that automatically changes some common words/phrases.

Weird mmarkie, I was also a first BOC on this woot-off, and my haul was the same! Wonder if the number of BOCs you have scored affects what you get? Either way, excellent deal for eight bucks - especially the tripod!

so far i’ve been pawning them off on coworkers and friends of the family. a few will end up as xmas gifts.

i’m not in the office this week so i won’t know if i got any more boxes.

popped into work today… 3 more boxes!
total count now 14 boxes.

insanity

Hahaha, 2 years later, still getting coffee pots.

Classic.

if anyone still reads this anyone find a cheap way to get tips for the IgO chargers? I got 4 of em like mots people but don’t know what to do with em , thanks

ohh very sad day for me… still waiting for my box, and not thanks to smart post, it went from California to Washington! they skipped my STATE! I’m in OREGON! not WASHINGTON! …

First I got a date of:
Dec 29 … Dec 31 … and now January 2nd…

all for a 5.4 lbs. box… wonder what it is… :frowning: … guess I will find out next year…