Random Crap

People trying to buy multiples will keep a lot of people from getting any. Sure, those extras will get cancelled, but that won’t help those who were always a split second too late.

I’ve had a really crappy day…but now its even crappier…one sport Birhtday of Celebrations! YES!

Thanks, woot!

finally got one. Go V’Owls

SERIOUSLY!!! I COULD NOT HAVE CHECKED OUT ANY FASTER!!! I got all the way to the place your order page and…SORRY!!! Then, to make it worse, after a few minutes of cussing, this stupid monkey pops up with a caption asking me what the hold up is, why am I not checking out? So my hopes were up thinking I may still have a chance but NO!! GRRRRRRR this sucks.

Score! Or wasted 8 bucks

Noooo

Finally! After all day at the office, clicking Buy but never getting one, I finally come home and 15 seconds later I have a Basket of Crumpets.

It only took me 8.1 years to get a BOC. I hope mine is good… I will love it, feed it and hug it and call it George.

Mine has shipped! 1.8 pounds. 12 x 10 x 9 sized box.

Mine sent too. 12x10x10. 1.7lbs looks like crap

2.4lbs here 12 x 10 x 9

12 x 10 x 10. 3.7 pounds.

2.5 lbs. 14x10x9- Birthday O Crap- from either second or third level

Shipped! 4.5 lbs 12x10x10

Got my crap today and it was a bunch of crap. FILA shirt XL(Not so bad), Browns Jersey XL(Who likes the browns??? CRAP), Mens’ fleece sleeping pants(not so bad as well), Barry’s boot camp band(What am I supposed to do with this? CRAP), and last but not least a pair of youth shorts(43 and might be able to get one thigh in these shorts LOL …CRAP!

BTW the box was 12x10x9 and 2.5 lbs.

[hr]Post Yer Loot in World of Woot on woot.com[hr]

Hey all, click the image below to go to the main thread for posting your crappy loot!

http://i.imgur.com/sGqwvlu.jpg

mine was shipped as well… 3.5lbs and the box is 16x12x11… sooo curious as to whats inside!

Posted over there as well