Random Crap

Stuck in waiting room but it was fun trying

I was so damn close!!!

I’ve been trying to get a Bag O’ Crap since 2008. 6 years later….sweet, sweet success.

man i missed it. i sat in the waiting room for what seemed like forever then it said sold out.

GOT ONE BEEEEAAACCCHHHESSS! Firefox kept giving me the error, switched to explorer went right through!

Score! N I C E.

Antechamber of Doom…still spinning

It’s been a long, long dry spell. Yay for birthday crap!

Got as far as the antechamber of doom after getting 404 a bunch of times. Kind of…crappy.

whoa! confirmed purchase 6 mins after midnight…after antechamber…after trying on another device then stumbling in the dark to find the laptop…whoa

Oh Ma Gerd… I got a real regular BOC, not sport woot, or lights with a 1 in 10 chance of getting one, or some other game of getting one, I hope I dont get hit by a bus on my way to work tomorrow

Ya me too. Did not make me happy!!!

GOT ONE!!! Ahh SNAP!!!I guess I can not worry about getting another one during World of WootCrap though.

Yay! It’s been so long since I got crap! Woo. I say…Hoo!

GRRRRR!

Does that mean I can go to work tomorrow instead of the live woot show since its one bag per week?

waiting room

I got 404’d 5X, then made it to the Antechamber of Doom…wheels are still turning…I’ll sit tight. only 1:07 AM…who needs sleep?

I also received 404 error - page not found - for the first 4 minutes after midnight. Looks like it sold out immediately after I was put into the Antechamber.

Got the 404. Then got in the antichamber… But didn’t get one.

Oh well… There’ll be more today!