Random Crap

Yeah, but I can always go back to the webpage and see my name…unless they update it with someone on the waiting list.

Anyways, holy crap, woot! Thanks for (barely) including me in the crapfest, and have a good birthday.

5886…the number sold is also the number of boxes that you will get.

I must agree. The Woot folks been terrific on support.

Woot does not reply to customers that receive broken or defective items. I had a broken item that I tried to get refunded for a month. Finally I had to dispute the charge on my credit card. I have friends that have been hosed by woot as well. They do not care if you get a broken item.

I finally processed an order for random crap, after 3 years of trying. It’s bitter sweet though, since the website would not let me choose 3. Every time I hit “I want 3”, nothing happened. So instead of getting none, I just continued, so I got 1. Hardly seems worth it, since I should have been able to get 3, had the website worked as designed. This wasn’t even a sever issue. It was simply the java script not working.

Just to add:

Friend of mine (woot name not to be divulged for fear of being ostracized) bought a tv that turned out to be total CEO and Woot 90 warranty did nothing to help.

Thanks for your serious answer :stuck_out_tongue: I only asked because I won’t be at my apartment for a week. I asked a roommate to look out for my packages, but I’m afraid he might swipe a package or two :wink:

23932522 7/12/2008 Random Crap 3 WOOT!.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Song in tune of happy birthday…

crappy birthday to you,
Servers were screwed…
I didn’t get nothing…
now you rottened my mood.

A “CEO” should make your friend a lot of money. If it was DOA, that is a different story…

Okay, I am up on my wife’s account. She put in for a bag of crap over an hour and a half ago and it is still spinning on her machine. Is this normal? Or is she lost somewhere in the bowels of Woot’s servers? Is it possible that woot is still trying to actually process the order?

I am tired and ready for bed, but cannot let the bag go…

LOL 200 more hours. Dont mess with Kirk.

If you have the “product is reserved, order is in, just processing” message, then you should be okay. If if it jsut twirling, then you probably are twirling as well. Sorry.

Nice, thanks

UUUUUHHHHHHH missed it again!!! I want my bag of random cr@p!!! :frowning:

So what comes in the random bag of crap?

so i deffinately picked the wrong day to go for taco bell at midnight. 3 days of crap followed by…well crap, but good crap

In all likelihood it will feed the addiction. In about two days you will start getting the “hurry-ups,” a rather nasty anxiety syndrome. You’ll start checking the status page a couple of times a day to see if your crap has shipped. After a few days it progresses - you’ll be checking several times a day, then several times an hour. Once it does you will feel relief for a day. Don’t let this fool you into thinking that the worst is over. It is just the calm before the storm. The next day you will be hammering the tracking number link, hoping for some sign that it has moved a mile closer to you. You must resist the urge to call FedEx or Woot to find out what the deal is. You should keep a towel handy to wipe the cold sweats when you see your crap zig-zagging across the country.

Then it arrives. You will probably tell your boss that you have an upset stomach and need to go home. You’ll drive home like a maniac screeching to a halt in your driveway. Then you’ll bust open your box of crap to see all the goodness.

Withdrawal sets in next. You will find it hard to wait for the next boc. Yes, my friend, you will become addicted. Your only hope is to delete your link to woot and never come back again. Do it now before it is too late. That will also have the side affect of giving the rest of us addicts one more chance at getting in.

(Woo Hoo! Just checked the status page again and I’m IN FOR THREE! Happy birthday Woot!)

whatever is left over in the woot warehouse.

Dog years?