Random Crap

Well played for someone that has to assume his identity from a made-up starship captain/travel site spokesperson/fictional lawyer/DooshBg.

FYI. You are all about to win. I’m about to feel the lack of attention and go to bed. Just FYI. Why do user accounts get blocked when all the bad words are auto-edited out? Riiiight. I know why. Do not speak ill of the Woot.

Dude…seriously lay off the drugs.

woo! got three. first time to ever get a boc. thanks woot, happy b-day.

What do you mean “made up”? It was on TV, so it has to be true. :wink:

And you’re not hiding behind tiredofwoot? Kirk would whip yer butt. And I’m Kirk so bring it biznatch.

I’m wondering if the javascript code is external to the main page, which could explain it-- things were loading so painfully slow that maybe the javascript just wasn’t loading, since it sounded like people who waited long enough DID get to switch.

In for three! Happyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappyhappy…

If woot adds more servers, the odds won’t improve.
We just won’t have to wait around as long to learn whether we’ve won a Bagga O’ Crappola.

joyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoyjoy :slight_smile:

Might have been the g a y comments.

So “tiredofwoot” is … Picard?

so i deffinately picked the wrong day to go for taco bell at midnight. 3 days of carp followed by…well carp, but good carp

You should have gone for Irish food instead and gotten Burrito O’Carpa.

Believe it or not I was named after the original great Star Ship Captain. But I only know a James T. Kirk. Not a William Shatner. So you bring it. Oh, it’s already been brought. Seriously, I’m about to have a dip, Skoal Citrus (see I’m not totally narrow-minded) and maybe call it a night. I have truly enjoyed all the Sallies out there getting irritated about the posts though. A truly good finish to an otherwise uneventful night of JD and such.

man whatever you’re on I want some of it!!!

woots turning four… four year olds never do what you want them to do…no wonder the server couldn’t handle it

Yup.

26% bought 1
1% bought 2
72% bought 3

KuoH

well I’m not going to read though this whole thread … I’m just glad I finally got 3bags of crap ordered! My first time I was able to get it ^____^

It is because their servers are Windows Vista Refurbs. :wink:

Skoal Citrus is for girls.

GSlander:

As I’m sure many Wooters can relate to, I am on nothing more than being fed up w/my job and a little bit of sour mash. Well, that and woot for blocking words such as S U C K and all those that get mad anytime someone says the three letter G word.