Random Crap

[quote user=“brain”]:evil: @!$*!!! I forgot about the combined shipping and only ordered 1 ! :evil:

… oh well. at least I didn’t waste another two cents on crap like the rest of you suckers.[/quote]

Email woot fast to try to update your order

What the heck is up with the runtime errors? This screwed up my order, I meant to order three but instead ordered 1… can this be changed?

what garbage, im not ordering anything…
We want video cards/motherboards/speakers(NEW ONES!)

[quote user=“brain”]:evil: @!$*!!! I forgot about the combined shipping and only ordered 1 ! :evil:

… oh well. at least I didn’t waste another two cents on crap like the rest of you suckers.[/quote]
hahahhahahaha! That is very unfortunate. $1.67 / piece of crap is much better than $5.01 / broken toy. Not including the bag which I plan on using for my Wacom tablet since I don’t have a laptop

hahha wtf, you guys got really smart marketing people to get rid of the crap you dont want, or u are giving all your woot customers a nice present for supporting your site! ordered 3, cant wait to see wat i get. hahaha, u guys are crazy.

when u guys recieve the bad, post here and tell us what u got !

Well first time for me might as well bring it on

ahhhh the errors…please let me order…i keep getting a runtime error from your server

bah

First woot post, and first order.

Got the errors like everyone else, but I have 2 confirmation emails. Order numbers 10005726 and 10005727. Maybe it went through once when I hadn’t entered my password, then again after I remembered to put it there?

No cancellation necessary, I’ll take my 6 items. Better odds of getting something expensive.

Now there’s a man that knows how to gamble. If nothing else, these will keep my laptops warm in the winter. :lol:

KuoH

It would be uber cool if someone got a laptop in one of the bags.

Here’s all the errors I got, and never saw a sucess screen.

Runtime Error
Description: An application error occurred on the server. The current custom error settings for this application prevent the details of the application error from being viewed remotely (for security reasons). It could, however, be viewed by browsers running on the local server machine.

Details: To enable the details of this specific error message to be viewable on remote machines, please create a <customErrors> tag within a “web.config” configuration file located in the root directory of the current web application. This <customErrors> tag should then have its “mode” attribute set to “Off”.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File –>

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode=“Off”/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

Notes: The current error page you are seeing can be replaced by a custom error page by modifying the “defaultRedirect” attribute of the application’s <customErrors> configuration tag to point to a custom error page URL.

<!-- Web.Config Configuration File –>

<configuration>
<system.web>
<customErrors mode=“RemoteOnly” defaultRedirect=“mycustompage.htm”/>
</system.web>
</configuration>

https://www.woot.com/error.aspx?m=An%20unforeseen%20error%20has%20occurrred.%20Please%20try%20refreshing%20the%20page,%20and%20if%20the%20page%20fails%20to%20load%20again,%20please%20try%20again%20later.%20We%20apologize%20for%20the%20technical%20difficulties.

We are sorry, but an error has occurred.
We will be sure to give our web developers
a swift kick in the butt and a pay cut.

I guess that pay cut and severe beating are coming. Prepare for Fight Club, Woot Style.

i’m so damn excited. Its really sad though, they got all of us to buy 3. lol! can’t wait to see what you guys got in those bags!

Never ordered a grab bag b4, first time for everything. Might as well be woot. Hope it’s 3 I-books or ipods or sumthin :). Prolly 3 rubber doggie doos or plastic vomit. Hey for $5.03 shipped I wont complain, unless its like those “500 army men only $5” that I ordered once from a comic book, they came in a 4" square box, and I said “WOW how could they fit all those army men in that little box!” Turns out each army man was about 1/3 of an inch big At least I didnt fall for the “dont get sand kicked in your face” or “take the art test” ads like some lahooo-saherrs out there ;). But then again I did fall for the “Woot grab bag”… hmmm :slight_smile:

Ah well it’s late and I dont want to reveal all of my nerdiness in one post. :roll:

I never saw an order go through all the way, but I just got a confirmation email so I hope all is in order. Looking forward to my $0.03 of random crap in a nice neoprene bag.

Everyone must really be in a hurry to get their crap tonight for the servers to have such issues!

dkaufman1 just try and refreshing. Servers are getting lots of buyers it looks like. Poor woot server is crying…
Good luck

Got my 3 pieces of crap :slight_smile:

I got a bunch of errors too, but I just kept hitting the order button until I finally got a confirmation email. Now my three bags of crap are on the way. My birthday is coming up in a few days, so I’ll be looking forward to one crappy birthday thanks to Woot! :smiley:

Like everyone else, I got a bunch of errors. One order must have gone though because I got a confirmation e-mail.
If the bag is any good, it’s worth the 5.03.
Keep it coming Woot!

Do you think they’ll bump my order up to 3 if I email them asking? Or should Ijust order another 2?