Random Crap

Maybe if woot can fix these errors…it might survive a slashdot :slight_smile: - ordered my first woot(got 3)…if ya’ need to hire more programmers…I’m open(and familiar with VB.net/C#.net...which I think this page is powered by…good luck!

a boat 's a boat but the mystery box can be anything! why? it can even be a boat!
we’ll take the mystery box! (3 of them).

I AM GONNA CHECK IT OUT!!! :evil:

first woot order. its worth $5 just get a good laugh. reading all the post afterwards will be gut busting funny.

in for 3… I’m sure whatever it is is well worth $5.03… I’m sure the three bags alone are worth about that much, these days anyway!

Who-Hooo (t)!!!

And once again, woot beats the crap out of Froogle.

/not-checkin’ for dupes

lol woot beats the crap<groan> out of the competition…hey…if it’s not great crap, I can always resell it on eBay…after all that’s where all the crap ends up anyway right?

welp, ordered 3. and got my gf to order 3 too :smiley: gl to everyone!

First this item made me chuckle, then the more info page made me laugh, and 5 minutes of thinking about it made me send the link to some friends. 10 minutes of talking about it made me wonder about what kind of stunt this is and if I’d really miss my $5 if all I got was a bag with 3 balloons filled with air, and now some 40 minutes after seeing it I’ve signed up for an account, made my first purchase (here at woot and of a grab bag in general), and posted in the forum. Here’s hoping I get a bag inside of a bag inside of a bag inside of a bag!

I hope you folks talking about 3 bags being worth the five bucks have read carefully. It says 1,2, or 3 items but it seems to imply that they’ll all be in one bag. The more info also comments “Thou shalt consider the empty bag worth $5” also indicating a single bag dispite the obvious fact that anyone placing an order will surely shell out an extra two cents to get the maxium amount of crap for their shipping cost.

I wouldn’t claim for sure that you won’t get three bags, but I wouldn’t expect to. Regardless… I’m in for three. $5 for a bag and entertainment value is worth it.

ah what the hell gave it a shot :lol:

1. I love my first order, three fans for 5.03. I happen to have a server tower stashed behind the couh to use with the DLP projector. It happens to have three USB ports in a front bay mount near the top. The three fans just hover above the couch looking…well just looking odd. Practical, I don’t know but I just ordered three bags of crap. I’m addicted, love ya woot. Great marketing plan. :!:

P.S. I also had trouble ordering, but easily over came with 10 browsers open and many refresh attempts. One finally connected, no problem. Woot, don’t make it to easy, it’s part of the fun.

:smiley:

what a great way to get ppl to buy something they dont need! I mean, 3 for 5 bucks, I cant get 3 packs of smokes for 5 bucks and this will last longer.

I really like this deal, so of course there will be errors in my purchase, so I don’t get to have it… i guess I could try tomorrow… i doubt that you can sell out of random crap…seems like there’ll always be more… :arrow:

[quote user=“afob”]so this is a notebook case right… looks cheap to me, but i’ll be in!

oh woot, please be my summer santa and include a 9800 pro in my notebook stockings. it’ll be a great publicity stunt![/quote]
No no, it says notebook-MOUSE carrying case! so this little bag is gonna be Notebook-Mouse-sized! What exactly can you fit in that? Tiny crap

Aww crap, accidentally ordered one instead of 3. I admit I’m a moron but it was like the fifth time i tried to submit the form.

Could some op please change it?

Mmmm random stuff with new laptop bag… w00t!

look at the enlarged picture it has something different in it.

Imagine if we get some serious ish with these? h00ty h00! I have a new favorite site, thanks w00t and the people of w00t and the geek responsible for the word w00t… and your mom :wink: