Random Crap!

Welcome to the Bag O’ Crap IV topic page for Friday, January 28th. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments for the Bag O’ Crap IV here.

NEW SERVERS PLEASE!!! WE NEED NEW SERVERS!!! HEY WOOT DUDES CALL SOMEONE LIKE 1&1 THAT HAVE LOTS OF BANDWITH TO SPARE SO WE DONT HAVE TO PUT UP WITH CRAPPY SERVERS ANY MORE!!! AAAARRRRGGGG!!!

:frowning:

[size=24:954feb1794]MORE DECENT WOOTS IN THE BOX. PLEASEEEEEEE[/size:954feb1794]

heeeeeeeey!

[size=24:8ec58da36e]Random Crap![/size:8ec58da36e]
Episode IV: A New Puck
[size=24:8ec58da36e]$1.00[/size:8ec58da36e] + $5 Shipping and Handling

Tired of clicking all over the web looking for the lowest price on the finest merchandise with the best features from the most reliable retailers? Give your inner Consumers’ Reporter a break by indulging in a purchase that no one would mistake for a good deal: another one of Woot’s famous Bags o’ Crap.

Hey, when this crap arrives at your house, grouse ye not that ye’ve been had. We’re admonishing you in all caps that what we’ve got here is crap. Look:

CAVEAT EMPTOR, SUCKERS!

THIS ITEM CONSISTS OF ONE BAG WITH —OH, LET’S SAY ABOUT THREE PIECES OF CRAP INSIDE.

IF YOU ORDER FEWER THAN THREE CRAPS FOR YOUR BAG, IT IS REALLY NOT COST-EFFECTIVE.

BUT DON’T LET US TELL YOU HOW TO WASTE YOUR MONEY. AFTER ALL, YOU’RE THE ONE WHO BUYS THIS CRAP.

“How,” you ask yourself, “am I supposed to derive happiness from crap?” Well, allow us to suggest some guidelines—think of them as Chicken Soup for the Crap-Encumbered Soul :

1. Disappointment is the result of unmet expectations. You can’t control what kind of crap you get in this bag, but you can certainly decline to expect GOOD crap. Hope is the enemy of satisfaction. Suppress it.

2. The crap that some other people get in their bags will almost certainly be less crappy than the crap you get in yours. That’s just the way it goes. Before you get too kvetchy about it, evaluate the grievance: It’s not like you’re being detained without trial in Guantanamo; you’re just unhappy with a discretionary purchase that was clearly labeled “crap.” In the hierarchy of injustices, this is not a biggie.

3. Consider whether you really want to throw your wages at crap. If this amount of money matters even a little to you, maybe it’s best to close your browser and Woot another day. Try this exercise: In your mind’s eye, picture your hard-”earned” money on a balance, weighed against our crappy crap, as if by some kind of online shopaholic’s Anubis.

4. We strongly recommend you not buy fewer than the maximum three craps for your bag. It’s crap, after all, so if you order less of it, you get into diminishing returns on the cost of shipping. Don’t even try ordering just one piece of crap and then blaming it on our server!

5. Finally: don’t obsess about the crap so much that you forget the bag. “That’s a sweet bag!” you should say to yourself. “That’s totally worth the price all by itself.” Then, when you open your new bag, you can regard its contents with the disdain they deserve. Who put this crap in your sweet new bag? You don’t want this crap. Why would you? It’s crappy.

cool

Woot first page, ya call this spam or call it a gift but i finally found a good use for my highspeed 3mb connection.
Woot Woot Woot!!! Bag o crap

Almost first? Doggonit.

WOOT WOOT???

wooty mantra

[quote user=“odragon”]So I am first but I don’t care. However, it does put me in a good place to vent about how shitty the software on this site is sometimes…

I’ve stayed up for many nights lately waiting for this event and I know I’m not the only one. While I have no problem with a fast sell out, I do think it sucks fat monkey nuts that this site crashed but only for certain people.

I have no idea how to decipher an error message but as I can see from others, I’m neither the only one who got it nor caused it myself.

Below is the link to and the problem that occurred. I’m hoping this information will help the problem get solved so we unlucky ones don’t get screwed next time.

http://www.woot.com/error.aspx?aspxerrorpath=/index.aspx[/quote]

I THINK THIS FIRST POST SAYS IT ALL!!!

SAME THING HAPPENED HERE.

HAVING PLACED MY ORDER INSTANTLY… USING MY 2.5 MEGA-BIT BROADBAND CONNECTION… I STILL GOT REPEATED ERROR MESSAGES. I’VE TRIED TO BE LOYAL, AND GOT NOTHING BACK… NOT EVEN CRAP! DO YOU CARE, WOOT? PROVE IT! SEND ME THE 3 BAGS OF CRAP I ORDERED. THEY COULD BE FROM A HORSE… OR A COW… EVEN A GALLOPINGCOW… I DON’T CARE WHICH!

CHARGE MY CREDIT CARD $8. I’M FINE WITH THAT! I’D JUST LIKE TO HAVE THAT WHICH I ORDERED. FAIR AND CRAPPY SQUARE!!! MAKE IT RIGHT, AND I’LL PUBLICLY ANNOUNCE THAT I WAS WRONG!

GOOD LUCK TO YOU WOOT… YOU HAVE CERTAINLY COLLECTED ENOUGH OF MY DISPOSABLE INCOME FOR NOW. I SHALL NOW DEFER TO MY DOCTOR’S ADVICE… “TAKE YOUR AMBIEN AT 10:00 PM.” WELL THE TRANQ’S ARE KICK’N IN… GOOD NIGHT AND GOOD LUCK TO YOU WOOT!

PHASED OUT…

TooW!

BOC ROX!!

steve

Edit; I had NO problem ordering my BOC, but when I tried to get on the Forum, after ordering, this place was packed up.

It just now, took 3 tries, to even get in, and I have 1.5 Mb/sec DSL.

More servers in the box??

/ edit

I just wanted to let you all know…

I made it on the first page, and I got my 3 bags of crap…

Bitches

WOOHOO, Bag O’ Crap!
I’ve been waiting for this!

uh woot? :shock:

I GOT ME 3 BOC!!! WOOT WOOT YOU ROCK WOOT!
And I am first page, its a good world.

http://www.freephotoiPods.com/?r=14276148
Will pay $$ for referrals
babe1432@lycos.com

WOOOOOOOOOT!!!

<calling all his friends to tell them about the BOC!>

EDIT: Can’t order!?!? AHH!HHHH!

First post second page! senor bag-o-crap!