Random Crap

I’M IN. I GOT ALL 3 of them.

ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHH
I missed it again!!!

Bag O’ Crap 17: Three Craps For The Price Of One
Save 66% on our crap! BUY ONE THIS TIME! We’ll still put at least three craps in each bag, for the low, low price of $1 plus shipping. That’s just 33 cents per crap!

Stop wondering: this Woot-Off does feature the completely unnecessary Bag O’ Crap that you demand! We’re glad so many of you still clamor for this bundle of dumpster-diving rejects, despite what that says about the hollow state of the human spirit today.

Take it from us: you don’t want this junk. We sure as hell don’t, and we’ve seen it. You’d be better off with just about anything from a 99-cent value menu near you. But if you perversely insist on flushing your cash down our toilet, keep in mind:

EVEN THOUGH THE QUANTITY FOR THIS SALE IS LIMITED TO ONE, YOU’LL STILL GET THREE CRAPS.

YOU’LL PAY ONLY ONE DOLLAR FOR YOUR THREE CRAPS.

Let’s review. One bag. One dollar (plus shipping). Three craps. So just buy one. That’s ONE! 1! Uno! Ein! Ichi! Une! And get two more craps FREE!

But what does it matter, really? Three times crap still equals crap.

THE HOLY CRAP COMMANDMENTS v3.0:

I. Thou shalt expect nothing beyond one bag of some kind and your chosen quantity of crappy items (which will be ONE even though you’ll still get THREE CRAPS).

II. Thou shalt not whine and complain when some people’s crap turns out to be nicer than yours.

III. Thou shalt take a moment to consider whether you might be better off just not buying this crap.

IV. Thou shalt not expect better crap at 33 cents apiece than we sold at $1 apiece. Crap is crap.

V. To paraphrase Stephen Stills, shalt thou not get the crap you want, want the crap you get.

swing and a miss

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Random Crap
$1.00 + $5 shipping
condition: Craptacular
product(s): 3 Random Crap

Long live the WOOT-OFF !!!

Damn you woot servers!!

i hate all of you who got 3, 2 or even one of these…

nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

missed it!!!

damn…i was too slow!!

:frowning: Strike five.

awwww Crap!

" It looks like we’re out of stock. People ahead of you in line are getting their orders processed. If some of them get denied, it will free up stock for the next in line.

If a product becomes available, we’ll sell it to you. We’ll refresh this page to keep you updated, but you can also just check your account page later. If the sale’s not listed there, it means we ran out of stuff. "

nooooooooooooooo

EFF!

Got it this time!

this is
not fair!!!

Finally the wait is over I can resume what I was doing, in for 1

crap!!! it wouldn’t load the crap i was too late

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
i thought it had gone through too…

@#$!%FE$#@%FV$ click and timed out… I missed the BOC