Random Crap

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Random_Crap-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft]Welcome to the Random Crap topic page for Monday, July 18, 2005. Please post your questions, experiences, or pricing comments here.
Today’s item quantity: 4500
Last Order time: 12:58 AM CST
Woot Member to blame: dwinokur
Order Pace: 0m 0.726s
Woot Wage: $4,641.90 an hour.

Woo hoo ! first post !!! I finally made it…

WOOGLE!!! (TM credit to Woody1) - New search engine for WOOT? :slight_smile: Sorry

woody… had to use it… it was a good one :slight_smile:

Well they had the weekend to get rid of anything buggy and it looks like it is smooth. I’m waiting for the next woot-off to really see how this puppy performs!!

OK BOC and still a little trouble. Maybe the last stage of working out the bugs? I hope I got in, can’t tell yet.

Woot! BOC!

EDIT: Server is too busy! This blows.

EDIT 2: After about 30 minutes of frenzy trying to order this over and over and over and getting nothing but “Server is too busy” errors, I eventually saw a message that I’d already placed an order for this item, probably the first time (29 minutes earlier).

MORE SERVERS IN THE FARM, PLEASE!

Oh well, three plump turds are in the bag and on the way to me soon. Note to Woot, I never got a confirmation e-mail, but the order is in your system.

Oh, and the funny bit was that the final tally was 6% bought one and 1% bought two. The “one” I get, 'cause they were uninformed/stupid (i.e. didn’t read the auction description, where they said we’d make fun of them). But TWO? What was wrong with these people?

OH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Put me down for three! Confirmed! Bugs? What bugs?

Looks like the load is growing exponentially… but no server crash yet.

While we’re all gloating, that was a nice FRENCH Palm Vx I got last time :slight_smile:

Oh wait… just saw a server hang at about 7 minutes in…

yay!

In for 3, and I love you WOOT!

In for three of course. I FINALLY scored a BOC, I’m pumped.

WhaHoo!! Got 3 – 3 cheers for the code slaves!!! NO ERRORS!! How did you do it!

Yes!!! First BOC I’ve actually got! (Well, intentionally, at any rate…)

First BOC for me – got three. Woot!

And first page! Wooterific!

GRRRR, THE SERVER IS BUSY. THE SERVER IS CRAP.

I was actually fearing a BOC today, but the servers seem to be holding up. Woot!
(oops, spoke too soon. I can’t post…servers too busy!)

GRRRR, THE SERVER IS BUSY. THE SERVER IS CRAP.

After ordering about 15 different woot items (including woot-off items!) I finally scored on the bag of crap - and got 3 - so I can share with my buddy who is not online tonight and will be pissed he missed it.

I was actually fearing a BOC today, but the servers seem to be holding up. Woot!
(oops, spoke too soon. I can’t post…“server is too busy”!)

In for 3. WOOOOHOOOO!!!
Been waiting along time. Woot watching since Feb. (joined to get a vacuum!)

Sweet, i got 3. After waiting for months. :slight_smile:

double post, sry.

WOOT…YAY… BOC…OG and JC!!!