Random Crap

woot, in for 3 craps!

edit: just kidding locked out by server errors

OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN! OH MAN!
I wish i had a credit card…

damn 6 dollars is an hour of work for me… and they don’t even hint as to what type of crap

I think i found one of these under my bed the other day… damned roommate.

Wow, the server’s really handeling this well!

My first Woot

thanks woot for making the ordering fast. got my three :slight_smile:

server is overloaded!

Pulled the trigger. Solid.

Finally got in on a Bag of Crap. Ordered 3 and they went through! Woot!!

Hopefully this will be better than the mysterbox and midnightbox where I got a lame T-shirt and screwdriver…yeah I got ripped off.

wo0t!

my first BOC deal, of course I got 3…

awesome woot

OVERLOAD, AHHHHH

server way overloaded, can’t get my order through

HURRAY! MY FIRST WOOT!

It will not let me order… keep getting a server error

I got me 3! Woooo HOOOOOOO!!! First time I got in on some crap! YAY!!!

Hi Matilda! Hope you had fun with Survuvor & sausage balls!!

Me

Too bad I bought a Bag o’ Crap at Circuit City last week for $20.

In all seriousness, I’ve been clicking the stupidly large ‘buy it’ button for about 30 minutes and getting only server errors. I really want my 3 craps in a bag. Bummer.

Oh well. Good night, all.

500!!! DAMNIT LET ME ORDER

Yes! I found woot only a couple days ago and devoured all the interesting forum posts I could find. I really wish I could’ve gotten in on the sushi set, and foolishly I missed out on the MP3 player yesterday that I would have wanted. But today I am a man among men. I have (ok, will soon receive) a Bag Of Crap!

Seriously, Woot has some marketing genius going on if they can make me feel good about paying $8 for junk I never would have considered in my wildest dreams otherwise. Thanks Woot, and here’s to all the ‘real’ items that make these treats possible. :slight_smile:

AGGHHH I just tried to order… worked fine, then pressed the final freakishly large button… then dum dum dum! Server error!

dammit