Random Crap

[imgleft]http://www.woot.com/Images/Sale/Random_Crap-thumbnail.jpg[/imgleft] Friday, November 18, 2005

This message will contain product updates, a discussion summary, and other new information. Check it often for changes.

This better be reposted! 750 bags sold in .300 seconds?!?!?!

GAH! Didn’t get in on this one… Seems like everyone is still trying… sigh

bastards, i clicked 3, and i went into checkout, BOOM sold out :frowning:

BASTARDS!

the .3 seconds is the how fast each order was sold… averaged .3 seconds of being posted so .3x750=total (assuming everyone ordered one, which isnt the case)

um, yeah, i really hope this was not for real, i can’t inagine it sold out before i even saw it!

Same here … sobs

Couldn’t even load the page until the next item was posted! damn

ha, well i had the wrong security code in there…if i’d had had the right one…damn.

I see sunglasses??!?

bag of random crap
furiously “i want one”
server crash sold out

yeah it was definatley sold out before i even knew it was there. saw it, got to checkout, picked 3, clicked ok, and it was done. all in under a minute, with server downtime factored in.

NEXT TIME AT LEAST LET THERE BE A BOUNTIFUL AMOUNT OF CRAP!!!

CMON I MEAN IS IT HARD TO DO 2000+ BOC’s

WTF??? Why in the name of God’s green earth does the site crash the instant I click the I want one button!!! WHy!!! God I hate everything…

Server crapped out during checkout…almost got my first b.o.c.

Are the sunglasses in the bags of crap, or are they just crap?

got one. dumb luck.

There was no way that was for real…

I never thought I would pass on a Beleaguered Ocelot’s Colonoscopy, but having just won one, I thought it would be nice to share the wealth. =D
…plus you’re only allowed two items? WTF mate?