Random Crap

This is really getting rediculous. I was on the page when it first loaded. I clicked I want one, and then its sold out, just like last week. You guys really need to fix this site. You are losing alot of loyal customers.

SOB! i hate you woot!!! get some FARKING bandwidth. i was THIS CLOSE to getting my first BOC and popping my woot cherry.

My BOC from last week is due to be delivered today and I just got 3 more. Life is good.

I’m sure I got smoked, my screen is still white…

I clicked I want one, and the page just sat there. what the FUCK woot??? this is enough. why do I even bother. mind games. pure and simple. I’m outta here

WOOOOHOOOO, I got mine!!! Three BOC!!!

no kiddin…I’m sittin here on a T1 internet connection and I hit “buy now” the instant it showed up (been watching woot all day) and 1200 were instantly sold out :frowning: so I’d like to know the same thing …How fast do you have to be!!!

Ah - my first Boc on my second woot. I’m glad my job is boring.

my order page is still loading, how the hell could it sell out

I have GREAT timing today. I wait 2 min. to get in the shower…BAM!!! 250 GB hard drive. (Just what I wanted). I take a shower, come out and hit refresh…BAM!!! B.O.C. If only I had gotten that 19" monitor in time last night I’d be 3 for 3.

GAH! Lost precious seconds reentering address info that was already in my account cause Woot forgot me. I weep.

the woot servers are going to hell. i can’t get half the crap to load in time to even want to buy it. everything is sold out by the time i get the page to load.

CRAP!! no… really… CRAP

Pushed “i want one”, pushed for 3, all my stuff was already there… then BAM!! “sorry, out of stock” WTF!! I was probably THE 1st person to push the button!!!

I guess BOC means Big 'Ol Crock

:frowning:

give us one more!!! PLLLLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe

Missed it again,
I need a DAY-OFF from work
on these WOOT-OFF days

i really wish w00t would upgrade there servers i mean the make an F*ing 40 mill a year i dont think we are asking that much to not have to fight with hella slow loading times all day are we i mean i knokw it cant be totally remidied but come on woot you make 40 MILLION DOLLARS A YEAR\

Well I pressed the gold button for purchase, but its still sitting there in another tab… hmm I hope it goes through but its not looking so good.

Oooh… Soooo cloooose, I could almost taste the crap in that bag… Darn my slow-just-woke-up reflexes… Darn them straight to heck… Then again, maybe not…

Will I never get a bag of crap?? Woe be me!

I’m newb, what kind of random crap has people received recently?