Random Crap

My first bag and I took 3 craps in it!

WOOT!!

got 3…wonder what it will be

WOOOHOOOO Over a year and I FINALLY got a B-0-C!!!

And may I compliment the Servers?!?! Those hamsters were on top of their game tonight!!!

And for the future:

1. WHEN YOU ORDER THIS ITEM, YOU’RE ORDERING ONE (1) BAG WITH up to THREE (3) PIECES OF CRAP IN IT.

2. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR SELECTING THE QUANTITY: THREE WHEN YOU ORDER. If you select ONE, you’re going to get one bag with one piece of crap in it. If you select TWO, you’re going to get one bag with two pieces of crap in it. If you select THREE, you’re going to get one bag with three pieces of crap in it. Your shipping costs are the same either way. So you can see why the only sensible thing to do is ordering THREE.

3. YOU WILL WASTE FREIGHT IF YOU ORDER FEWER THAN THREE.

You’re only getting one bag, no matter what. The order quantity you select is the number of crappy items we’ll put in your bag. Select THREE. Later, you can watch with smug satisfaction as a surprisingly large number of less observant Wooters complain on the forums about their two missing bags. Refer them to this item description, where we explained over and over that PURCHASERS WILL ONLY GET ONE BAG.

Oh my god…It’s a BOC.

cries and I don’t have money.

Not like they’d be able to ship it to canada anyways.

thank you woot for the bag of crap. I finaly got one

But…It’s just an ordinary bag?

first Bag of Crap!!!

Woot rocks!!!

thank you woot for the bag of crap. I finaly got one

Yeh Baby…I’m in for 3

That was the smoothest Bag of Cats purchase ever! Thanks Woot!
I’m in for THREE…

Am I the only one who has way too much crap already? I pass.

WOOT I LOVE YOU!!
YOU HAVE MADE MY DAY!

Holy crap, I got 1! Or 3…or whatever. Now, I would like to point out to the Woot staff that, if you are looking to ship out one of those big screens, I am not far from the warehouse, so the shipping will be pretty cheap.

Scary Personals

better than sex!!!

well…

Wow, that went so smooth, it was hardly like a BoC at all!

In for 3

Note: This post contains pricing information for future reference because it is generally not available elsewhere once the next Woot has been offered.

Random Crap
$1.00 + $5 shipping
condition: Craptacular
product(s): 1 Random Crap

If you have a little time on your hands, you can check out the following links for past Crap. The last pages from each of these links contain pictures and descriptions of real live Crap.
2/10/2006
12/25/2005 - The Stocking of Crap
11/4/2005

You can also check out this link from when the Crap was given away free (with the minor purchase of a TV):
3/6/2006 - InFocus 61” DLP Ultra-Thin HDTV with Random Crap

And here are link to Crap sold during a WOOT-OFFs:
2/16/2006 - The rare afternoon Crap
11/18/2005 - Another afternoon Crap

Wow.
So Far the server is holding up great!

Got MY crap!

who cares… simply buy 3 …

can’t be too bad eh’

lol