Random Crap

Receieved my tracking number, and my BOC should arrive on the 14th. Shipping smartpost.

Thatā€¦ isā€¦ hilarious crap. Seriously though, if I had someone elseā€™s cool kick ass honor guard plaque I would laugh till I pooā€™ed then hang it up in my office for the world to see. That or try to track the person down, put it in a paper baggie, ring their doorbell and light the bag on fire and run. You would think it would be a bag of crap, but in reality a memento of those awkward dorkie high school days.

cant wait till I get my bag of crap.
or my batteries
or monkiesā€¦

Really? Mine just said ā€œalso includes a tour of and a choice of any one (1) free item from the woot warehouse.ā€
I hope they pay for my flight there!

The IP seek is for people who did not get the email! Since you got it I donā€™t think there is a need to identify your ip addressā€¦

I got the order processing, then the wait in line, but I never received an email this happened to me twice. So I guess Iā€™m just out of luck this time around, maybe next time.

I got my tracking number today, but FedEx keeps saying itā€™s invalid! CURSES! This was part of the 3rd BOCā€¦ :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Ok, I am finally home where it happened. I was in line at work for BOC#3, got booted, and home when I got the ā€œAlready Purchasedā€ message on BOC#4. So here is me posting.

I have a question though, where in my wireless settings would I look to find out if I am static? I greatly fear I am notā€¦

My Bounty of Crap has been bestowed upon me.
I received:
1 bag for holding a bottle of wine
2 sparkle wands
1 broken mini usb hard drive
2 different Sandisk MP3 players, one works (slowly), one works but has a faulty headphone jack.
1 1st gen iPod Shuffle, 1 GB, works great
1 spotlight, which may or may not work at this pointā€¦ Charger doesnā€™t seem to be the right one.

The iPod alone was worth the $8 :slight_smile:

My BOC will be here next Saturday. Will let you know what I got.

In the meantime, I saw this ad when reading my GMail and had to share it:

We are Woot.com - www.woot.com - Our tiny profit is lost. Haiku ads donā€™t work.

Here is my post. I donā€™t know if itā€™ll work. Iā€™m in South America right now. I saved a screen shot of the denial if its useful. I did not get an email.

Nice man!! Looks like you got a good one :slight_smile:

I only ordered 1 because the first BOC I was in on automatically put everyone down for 3 even if you selected 1 (I donā€™t know why they just donā€™t make it 3 all the time since theyā€™d make more money that way and it would make people happier because they wouldnā€™t have to select 3 every time). So I still had that stuck in my head.

Posting as requestedā€¦better Iā€™m late than never, I guess.

Hey Snapster, no email yet, sorry for the late post but yeah, just putting it out there that Iā€™m an affected reject tooā€¦(sic)

i got the same messageā€¦ this is my ip. .

I got the error message, not sure if I need to post this or not.

Hereā€™s to wishing for my first crap since joining those years ago. Iā€™ve been trying this entire time, and these '08 and '07 users keep snagging them all.

Sigh Such is life. Iā€™ll keep trying.

I was in line for BOC3 at work and got the already purchased on BOC4 at home. Thanks for the time and effort.

Remember, the SmartPost tracking number is different from the standard FedEx number. :slight_smile:

I have yet to receive a shipment email. I got confirmation of the purchase of boc3 in email. when will these be shipped out?

It seems like my IP is needed, so hereā€™s my post. Congrats for all who snagged a bag of crayons.